SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I had my money on Max Dynamite >:(

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's a boring lot lol
Hahaha nah it was more the fact they all realised their horse wasn't going to win the race so with 200m left in the race it went quiet and then the tab was empty right after the race

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hahaha nah it was more the fact they all realised their horse wasn't going to win the race so with 200m left in the race it went quiet and then the tab was empty right after the race
Yes I bet it was . Probably felt ripped off as none of the favorites were even close to winning.

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I just paid out 150,000 to one customer got the trifecta and quinella

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
So I just paid out 150,000 to one customer got the trifecta and quinella
That must be fun (I'd deadset faint if I ever scanned a ticket for that result) ... I dont get the face-to-face experience, but I do get the "OMG REALLY !?!?!?" when I reveal balances to people. We organise their bank details and whisk of an EFT withdrawal in the same call. After that, I like to ask "so tell me, how did it unfold ?". We have a 3min decompression, I say congrats, and off they go.

Distinctly recall one young fella a year or two back who had his first trifecta. Boxed 3 runners and for some reason did it 2.5 times for a $15 spend. Wasn't sure if he should scan his ticket. I had to systematically get him to read his ticket details to me ... which race, what numbers, what bet was it, how much did you spend .... then it finished with "Buddy are you sitting down ? ... I know you only spent $15, but you won $5200. Keep your ticket safe. Maybe get someone to drive you down there to collect your money."

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That must be fun (I'd deadset faint if I ever scanned a ticket for that result) ... I dont get the face-to-face experience, but I do get the "OMG REALLY !?!?!?" when I reveal balances to people. We organise their bank details and whisk of an EFT withdrawal in the same call. After that, I like to ask "so tell me, how did it unfold ?". We have a 3min decompression, I say congrats, and off they go.

Distinctly recall one young fella a year or two back who had his first trifecta. Boxed 3 runners and for some reason did it 2.5 times for a $15 spend. Wasn't sure if he should scan his ticket. I had to systematically get him to read his ticket details to me ... which race, what numbers, what bet was it, how much did you spend .... then it finished with "Buddy are you sitting down ? ... I know you only spent $15, but you won $5200. Keep your ticket safe. Maybe get someone to drive you down there to collect your money."
Yea I thought the guy was just joking around until he scanned the first ticket, I just looked the guy. still can't believe it

Yea I love paying out big money it would different for you but they sometimes do tip $50-100 depending on the person. Two Melbourne cups ago had a girl spend $3 on a mystery trifecta and she won like$ 3500 she nearly fainted

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yea I thought the guy was just joking around until he scanned the first ticket, I just looked the guy. still can't believe it

Yea I love paying out big money it would different for you but they sometimes do tip $50-100 depending on the person. Two Melbourne cups ago had a girl spend $3 on a mystery trifecta and she won like$ 3500 she nearly fainted
If only I was born 4 days earlier I'd be a bit richer today. I know a guy a work who's mate picked 6 birthdays in a boxed trifecta cost him $120 and won 26K yesterday ( he showed me the tix)

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bump anyone going to put money on Parra $3.60 atm against sharks ?

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd be more inclined to go Melb 1-12 @ $3

You know it'll be a close game, tripling your money is better than depending on the dogs to get home to complete your multi.

BankstownBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah that's true mate but I am going for Glory. Plus the Bulldogs have cost me money every week for the last month. I'm hoping they come through for me this time lol.

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
$20 multi on:
Aus>Sri Lanka (t20) - Already won
All Blacks>Arg
Storm>NQ
Adelaide>North Melbourne

Gonna net just <$60

Might still chuck $20 on the dogs 1-12 and maybe $10 on CM Punk tomorrow, but both seem like I'd be throwing money away.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
$20 multi on:
Aus>Sri Lanka (t20) - Already won
All Blacks>Arg
Storm>NQ
Adelaide>North Melbourne

Gonna net just <$60

Might still chuck $20 on the dogs 1-12 and maybe $10 on CM Punk tomorrow, but both seem like I'd be throwing money away.
Dogs and CM punk would be throwing money away lol