Reaction score
Knights +8.5/Under 38.5
Inglis to Score
Port Adelaide 1-12 Qtr 1 Margin
Essendon 1-12 Qtr 1 Margin

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
A quick look at Dogs odds against Brisbane reveals were WAYYYYYY overs in everything ...

Head to Head = $2.75
Line +6.5 = $1.90
Dozen start (+12.5) = $1.43
Dogs 1-12 = $4.00
Dogs 13+ = $7.50

- Straight away the Dozen start looks like an anchor in all multis.
- Looking forward to odds on Rona to score anytime + Dogs win, and if it's in the vicinity of $5 I'm having a massive throw at the stumps.

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where my Spring Carnival tipsters at ?
Didn't realise people were into the spring carnival on the kennel. If I was on last week would of tipped a couple of good winners

I'll give tips this week I know some people that are usually on the money when it comes to tipping

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Did you bet at Randwick last weekend ?

All 9 races, the faves won !

Bookie slaughter.

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had 4 leg multi going. I had the first two favourites of the day into terravista into pearls in race 8 last leg cost me $440 and was annoyed when I found the last horse wasn't allowed to be scratched by stewards

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Not a bad Caulfied Cup today by the looks of things.

Mongolian Khan deserves favoritism after his 3rd to Criterion last week. Was closing in on him late and gets extra 400m. Internationals reps include Snow Sky who trounced rivals in UK over similar distance before failing on a soft track. The Japanese Hokko Brave hasn't won for two years but great record at distance, and Fame Game bolted home recently over 3200m (Melb Cup distance) shows he has as much class as last years winner Admire Rakti (who later died).

The locals include Set Square and Gust of Wind, who were both hampered by other horses/traffic at last runs, but finished well. Rising Romance and Lucia Valentina has great runs in this race last year and arrive this year in similar condition. Wary of Hauraki, with the backing of Godolphin. Looks a likely type.

Roving #14 with 2,3,5,6,12,13,16,17 in multiples.

- Rising Romance each way in the Caulfield Cup : Same local jockey (others lose theirs to other horses, or have overseas jockeys onboard not used to local conditions), good distance/track record. Light weight. Good overall stats and discarding last runs bad luck. Most ticks in boxes for mine. Worth a throw at the win, with confidence it'll be in the Top 3.

- Take Fame Game in early Melb cup bets now ... expecting a run that says "I'm better than most of these and need an extra 800m"

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be very surprised if snow sky or fame game will this race it will more that they are just there for the run. I'm not sold on the Mongolian khan either couldnt beat criterion home and criterion struggled over in England recently

I'm going for a roughie this Caulfield cup I like who shot the bar men, grand Marshall or protectionist as a out sider

Last edited by a moderator:

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Busy, busy ... Extra fkn busy.

Just dropped in to say this Melb Cup is the hardest in over 10yrs. You could pick 10 and still get it wrong.

Trip to Paris ruined my Caulfield Cup trifecta, but crikey it looked the goods.

I'll be roving Fame Game & Trip to Paris in all my multiples.

Hope y'all win a stack of fat cash !

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Busy, busy ... Extra fkn busy.

Just dropped in to say this Melb Cup is the hardest in over 10yrs. You could pick 10 and still get it wrong.

Trip to Paris ruined my Caulfield Cup trifecta, but crikey it looked the goods.

I'll be roving Fame Game & Trip to Paris in all my multiples.

Hope y'all win a stack of fat cash !
Best of luck man it is a hard Melbourne cup to pick

Personally I'm staying away from fame game to short and just don't like it. I'm leaning more towards trip to Paris, my uncle from Ireland tipped the horse to me months ago. Others I like are Bondi beach, our ivanhowe, preferment and max dynamite

And for a massive roughie for anyone having a punt besides Melbourne cup, Melbourne race 8 No 8