omeley try against warriors

Status
Not open for further replies.

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
dont know if its been in the count down yet but i think it'll be up there with the try of year thing on the footy show. it was set up by some great individual brilliance by benny

N00b

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I was there, Beautiful try O'meley came out of no where and scored after flick pass from Benny.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
as a canterbury supporter, its definately one of my favourite tries i have seen in a long time.

H

Haztrick

Won't be shown.. Trust me.. Shows like The Footy Show, Sunday Roast, NRL on Fox, NRL Scoreboard etc are all against the 'Dogs.. We never get shown when we should and especially on NRL Scoreboard.. It's never ''Oh the 'Dogs where great'' it's always ''The other team was horrible, poor defence blah blah blah''

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
^^ Bloody Laurie Daley, i dont mind Gary Freemen tho...

The Custard

I'm Batman.
Reaction score
A.A.D said:
Won't be shown.. Trust me.. Shows like The Footy Show, Sunday Roast, NRL on Fox, NRL Scoreboard etc are all against the 'Dogs.. We never get shown when we should and especially on NRL Scoreboard.. It's never ''Oh the 'Dogs where great'' it's always ''The other team was horrible, poor defence blah blah blah''

Manly are in the same boat mate. We beat Newcastle but this is what we had to endure " Manly were good, But how good were Newcastle? That's the best i've seen them play rah rah rah" - Gould.

Mate. Newcastle lost you swollen faced F****** Wombat! Screw all these clowns anyway. Hopefully It's a Dogs Manly Grand Final. Gould can sit there and taste his own Scrotum's Mansweat. Screw Gould and his mother.

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
Gould has talked up the dogs so i don't think he would care if they made the GF

bertus23

i would do me...
Reaction score
it should be there...same as tongas one against the cowboys

H

Haztrick

Gould is a very smart man and says some smart things, but then again, he says the stupidist most pathetic things aswell.. Example, today he just kept saying ''Oh, theres a try here for the Broncos if they want it, they can score here if they want to...'' He just kept saying it.. Gould, if they could score, they would have farking scored!!!! It's not a choice of whether they wanted to or not..

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Zor said:
^^ Bloody Laurie Daley, i dont mind Gary Freemen tho...
Man i love Freeman. He is the only 1 who brings sense from a supporters point of view. Absolute champion! Everything he has said just about this year i have agreed with. Daley is a bit of a meh guy.

bertus23

i would do me...
Reaction score
i like gordie tallis as well....he doesn know the game as well as others so he talks like a fan as well

Status
Not open for further replies.