Oloapu and NSW Cup on now

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
People giving it to Oloapu need to calm down 1 it's his 1st senior game against men not kids second of all it don't help when u got your backrower and centre that don't have any speed give him ago before you right him off

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Good resilience shown to bounce back to 16-16 at the half, I’d like to see Oloapu take the line on in this second half

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
People giving it to Oloapu need to calm down 1 it's his 1st senior game against men not kids second of all it don't help when u got your backrower and centre that don't have any speed give him ago before you right him off
Agree, he’s been confident in both attack in defence, looks gifted, will def play fg this year. I don’t know why there’s any negativity whatsoever

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
And…. He just set up a try, nice deft kick

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Agree, he’s been confident in both attack in defence, looks gifted, will def play gf this year. I don’t know why there’s any negativity whatsoever
Fkn idiots just looking to complain about something. He has been impressive. Played deep in the line, kept his game simple, has defended and kicked well

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
The longer the game goes the better he is looking. Give him 6-8 weeks he’ll be flying