Oliver Gildart

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He was supposedly on our radar last season but we're set at centre after signing Naden.

He seems talented and is similar to Zach Lomax in playing style. I hope he comes to the NRL and does well.

We should keep looking at the ESL though as there is plenty of talent coming through and most English players are handling the transition to the NRL much better these days.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
He was supposedly on our radar last season but we're set at centre after signing Naden.

He seems talented and is similar to Zach Lomax in playing style. I hope he comes to the NRL and does well.

We should keep looking at the ESL though as there is plenty of talent coming through and most English players are handling the transition to the NRL much better these days.
I keep forgetting we signed Naden. Must be the Alzheimer's kicking in.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
why are people still insisting on us going for backline players. Do we not have enough already? Our issues are the forward pack fmd

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,‘if the price is right they didn’t we take a shot?
Can’t be worse than a Naden that takes Coke

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nasheed here,‘if the price is right they didn’t we take a shot?
Can’t be worse than a Naden that takes Coke
He’s untested it’s a bit of a risk where we don’t need to take one due to our roster. JAC will sort out Naden. Hopefully JAC stays clean now that he will be in Sydney