• Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Older babes who are HOT

coach

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fat old pig, look at what the dress is holding in .those little lamb roast look nice till you cut the string net and shit falls out everywhere .her beef curtains are probably the size of mudgee mailbags. Dont be fooled by a photo you strip that c*** down hit it with high pressure hose and the c*** would look like some hideous creature washed up from the ocean that even green peace would not touch.
Saying all that id still fuck it
Probably the best piece of literature I've ever read on the kennel!
A gentleman and a scholar

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Surely her voice isn't as bad as Sophie Monks?
I remember when Sophie Monk was the hottest woman I had ever seen. Then she started talking and she dropped to a 3/10. Now she just looks like a weird alien and she has the arse of a 90 year old.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Monica Bellucci? I’ve thought she’s been a babe since Mattrix:Reloaded.. She has aged like fine wine..stunning..

View attachment 4196
Her in Shoot 'em Up was love at first sight for me.

She's great in all her movies except Irreversible. Word of warning. Do NOT watch that movie. The most fucked up movie I've ever seen. It's the only movie I've ever seen that made me feel physically ill.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Her in Shoot 'em Up was love at first sight for me.

She's great in all her movies except Irreversible. Word of warning. Do NOT watch that movie. The most fucked up movie I've ever seen. It's the only movie I've ever seen that made me feel physically ill.
That's the one with the famous rape scene and revenge killing isn't it?

If it is been meaning to watch it for a long time

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
That's the one with the famous rape scene and revenge killing isn't it?

If it is been meaning to watch it for a long time
Yep. Goes for about 10 minutes. Monica Belluci being anally raped within an inch of her life. Made me feel physically ill.

On the opposite side, the scene at the start was aimed to be just as bad but it made me laugh. Guy tries to anal rape her boyfriend then his mate beats him to death with a fire extinguisher.

Honestly it's not a good movie. I know it had praise and such for its style, but other movies have done the same reverse style better. This is just a movie made to upset people.