• Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Older babes who are HOT

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Fat old pig, look at what the dress is holding in .those little lamb roast look nice till you cut the string net and shit falls out everywhere .her beef curtains are probably the size of mudgee mailbags. Dont be fooled by a photo you strip that c*** down hit it with high pressure hose and the c*** would look like some hideous creature washed up from the ocean that even green peace would not touch.
Saying all that id still fuck it
Ha ha ha ha ha ha..made me cry with laughter..just brilliant!!!’

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fat old pig, look at what the dress is holding in .those little lamb roast look nice till you cut the string net and shit falls out everywhere .her beef curtains are probably the size of mudgee mailbags. Dont be fooled by a photo you strip that c*** down hit it with high pressure hose and the c*** would look like some hideous creature washed up from the ocean that even green peace would not touch.
Considering what she's taken in the past decade, you'd be throwing a hotdog in a hallway.

Wolfmother

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wow that Milo guys an amateur compared to you southy lol

Wolfmother

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
its quiet simple

Milo loves dicks
southy is a dick.

southy wins.
Its just so true, a lot of blokes say shit about girls particularly if they're large but they still wouldn't knock them back.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Its just so true, a lot of blokes say shit about girls particularly if they're large but they still wouldn't knock them back.
Hey i openly admitted after all that i would tap it.
I may discriminate but lil southy dont :tearsofjoy:

ASSASSIN

The Bearded Barbarian
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You talking about BBW? Lol