Okunbor

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
He was solid tonight. But of course the kennel will be the kennel and blame him
for the ineptitude of the derps inside him. Had to defend outside Schoupp last year and Avo this year. Poor bastard.

Last edited:

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Okunbur, just like Averillo, don't have the mental toughness or intensity to succeed in NRL. They are both too timid and get dominated way too easily in NRL

Okunbur at least has the physical attributes but doesn't use them.

I don't know why he doesn't make hitups EVERY time we are coming out from our end. I blame the coach for not drilling that into him and making him accountable.

At least I am quietly confident that we won't have to put up with this type of player in our team for much longer. Once Gus rebuilds the roster we will only have players that add value to the team, not liabilities and reserve grade standard players

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This bloke is absolute rubbish. One of the bigger guys on the paddock and I turn on the tv to see him get smashed back 20 meters his first run. He’s a joke who should learn a trade and move on from the bulldogs.
Protected species
Been protected since junior comps out at milperra colts
He’s a pathetic pathetic player with no heart

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Protected species
Been protected since junior comps out at milperra colts
He’s a pathetic pathetic player with no heart
I said it as a joke last year but it might be true, it's like they are scared of being labelled racist if they boot him.

Can't think of any other reason why they let him pollute our club.

NQ Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He was solid tonight. But of course the kennel will be the kennel and blame him
for the ineptitude of the derps inside him. Had to defend outside Schoupp last year and Avo this year. Poor bastard.
Spot on Flanno. You can't do much when you have to cover 2 positions.