Okunbor

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He’ll repay the club by charging out of the line and conceding half a dozen tries. But that’s ok because that’s acceptable at our club.
Lol but if he fixes his defensive issues he could be a decent option

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ran for 250+ metres in each of our trials.

If he can get back to anything close to that kind of form I would be OK with that.
Probbaly piss weak kicking from C grade halves and reserve grade team kick chases giving him 30m hitups

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I don't think he will ever play first grade here again tbh.

Ewan McGrady

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s got points in him. Start him next week please SG....

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Probbaly piss weak kicking from C grade halves and reserve grade team kick chases giving him 30m hitups
How about you go watch the games and see how he made the metres instead of being a flop. Okunbor makes more metres than any of our wingers by a mile. He would double up on Reimis smith and Meaney. Those blokes get rag dolled

Mozzie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Every good side seems to have these super athletic indigenous wingers running over forwards and flying in the air scoring amazing trys. And the best we come up with is Okunbor who likes more like he should be scoring hit singles in the reggae top 40 than playing football.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Every good side seems to have these super athletic indigenous wingers running over forwards and flying in the air scoring amazing trys. And the best we come up with is Okunbor who likes more like he should be scoring hit singles in the reggae top 40 than playing football.
if he is "on song" then he should go ok

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
How about you go watch the games and see how he made the metres instead of being a flop. Okunbor makes more metres than any of our wingers by a mile. He would double up on Reimis smith and Meaney. Those blokes get rag dolled
I can’t believe how ineffective both our wingers are at coming out of trouble - diabolical

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m assuming he will be coming in.... how do you think he would go lol, hopefully he can redeem himself and repay the club
he owes it to the club to really perform.
I am not really that convinced on the kid,
Hasn't really set the world on fire.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He and dwz have to be our wingers. At least they will both get our sets rolling. They have problems in defence but fuck so does our whole team
Id rather Teimis and Okunbour tbh. Reimis has been reasonably good the past 2 weeks. Scored a good leaping try against the tigpes. Two tall wingers is a god idea.