Opinion Okunbor

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Full stops and a comer here and there wouldn't hurt buddy lol. But yes, he should be given a go. I reckon he will go harder of given a chance this time around. Funny thing second chances.
Okay lads and lady’s if your out there Jayden okonbur now that he has decided to hang around I’m sure with all the shit that happened he is willing to at least repay some faith in us all if your Stevie g do we give him a run this year again cause prior to his stupid moment he was going alright for us at the back end of last year big tall strong do we give him a chance to repay the faith? I realise he’d have to condition himself but we didn’t have a sook and fuck off out the game proves to me he wants to make it right

mikey

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Okay lads and lady’s if your out there Jayden okonbur now that he has decided to hang around I’m sure with all the shit that happened he is willing to at least repay some faith in us all if your Stevie g do we give him a run this year again cause prior to his stupid moment he was going alright for us at the back end of last year big tall strong do we give him a chance to repay the faith? I realise he’d have to condition himself but we didn’t have a sook and fuck off out the game proves to me he wants to make it right
His defence is terrible!! He gets found out all the time.ill pass on him.i don’t see him improving he had got size but nothing else

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At the end of the day made a mistake been cleared he is on the roster I’d like to see him get some minutes is a much better option then critchon and Montoya 100 a cameo off the bench won’t hurt at least he is man enough to stay make it right not chuck his toys out of the cot

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
His defence is terrible!! He gets found out all the time.ill pass on him.i don’t see him improving he had got size but nothing else
I think if he has a offseason and works on defence will be valued he did score 8 try’s and stays on his wing and don’t jam and leave his man every tackle

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Trouble for him is, he was never a walk up start .. he will have to fight hard to get back in the team and im not sure hes got it in him..

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Forgive and forget I say,
Everybody makes mistakes in life so let’s move on.
I accept his apology & hope he repays us with some good on field performances.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's got the physique to be a good winger but he's got feet for hands and he doesn't hit the line at 100% (like DWZ does). He sort of looks like he's scared of the contact. He has potential but he needs to work on a lot of things in his game. Next year is a big year for him but I'd like to see him start ahead of the plodders - Montoya, Holland and Crichton.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If Georgallis is smart he will play him in the back row as a edge forward, will do some damage, we have enough wingers..
Will leak plenty of points to...

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can't be bothered googling it, but didn't he run for about 250m for each of our trials this year. Looked more confident under the high ball too.

I know they were only trials but to me he looked like he may have been ready to take the next step.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just bring him in when we play the storm so he can embarrass cam Smith again.
That was such good television

bulldogs2015

Waterboy
Reaction score
If Georgallis is smart he will play him in the back row as a edge forward, will do some damage, we have enough wingers..
Are you kidding he's shit house C oates struggled there and his an origin player

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I thought the original punishment was too severe and didn't want to see either player get sacked. But the media forced an under pressure Greenberg to over react and I guess we had little choice except to go along.

If he's able to get fit and work hard on his ball handling and kick reception, he'll stake a claim for a place in the side. I'm all for giving him another chance. But his future now will rest on him doing the work to get his entire game up to standard.

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t think he’d be in my side at the moment but I wouldn’t rule it out, I’d have lafai in for holland and smith in for Montoya can’t really find a spot for okunbor

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t think he’d be in my side at the moment but I wouldn’t rule it out, I’d have lafai in for holland and smith in for Montoya can’t really find a spot for okunbor
Smith should stay dropped, hes got talent but hes a dumb ass. I think Okunbor will show us hes worthy moving forward. We lost CHN but I think we will have ignited something in Ox that we wouldnt have seen otherwise.

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Smith should stay dropped, hes got talent but hes a dumb ass. I think Okunbor will show us hes worthy moving forward. We lost CHN but I think we will have ignited something in Ox that we wouldnt have seen otherwise.
Can’t argue with you there mate, I was Right on the reimis smith bandwagon to start the year but the move to centre was doomed from the start and he’s really tailed off, I don’t care which one just hope one of them fulfills their potential lol