Opinion Okunbor

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay lads and lady’s if your out there Jayden okonbur now that he has decided to hang around I’m sure with all the shit that happened he is willing to at least repay some faith in us all if your Stevie g do we give him a run this year again cause prior to his stupid moment he was going alright for us at the back end of last year big tall strong do we give him a chance to repay the faith? I realise he’d have to condition himself but we didn’t have a sook and fuck off out the game proves to me he wants to make it right

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not unless there are injuries.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm sure we'll see him towards the end of this season

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think he deserves to make amends and prove himself, once he gets that chance it’s all up to him I guess, let’s see what he’s got..!!

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He hasn't been around the club for ages so who knows how/if he's been training etc.

Will be interesting once Hoppa is back and if Lafai gets used, it's really unfortunate Canterbury cup isn't being played atm.

Holbi49

Waterboy
Reaction score
Give him some minutes to get a bit of match fitness, he'sa winger not a halfback. He has heaps of potential and as previously mentioned is a much better proposition than Montoya.

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like how hes come out and owned up. I actually think hes a quality person who made a fucked up choice. He will have learnt a lot from this. I'd rather him in the squad over Reimis, Reimis might be the biggest bitch on the team.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Would rather have him in the side instead of Montoya or Holland tbh

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Move fumble fingers on. He's dead average and his immoral actions cost the club financially ,and we got battered in the media.

Last edited:

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m glad he stuck around and given the chance I think he will atone by becoming a classy winger for the dogs

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Give him some minutes to get a bit of match fitness, he'sa winger not a halfback. He has heaps of potential and as previously mentioned is a much better proposition than Montoya.
He is actually a 2nd row forward.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The club has moved on ,he has moved on,we have all moved on,happy for us to give him the opportunity,he was going ok before all the drama,certainly a better option than Montoya,or chrighton .

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay lads and lady’s if your out there Jayden okonbur now that he has decided to hang around I’m sure with all the shit that happened he is willing to at least repay some faith in us all if your Stevie g do we give him a run this year again cause prior to his stupid moment he was going alright for us at the back end of last year big tall strong do we give him a chance to repay the faith? I realise he’d have to condition himself but we didn’t have a sook and fuck off out the game proves to me he wants to make it right
Give him a shot, I don't like him as a winger though, seems to lack confidence when jping for the ball, and struggled positionally.

His best runs were at pace running straight lines .

I think he'd be a damaging center if he has the defensive capability.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Give him a shot, I don't like him as a winger though, seems to lack confidence when jping for the ball, and struggled positionally.

His best runs were at pace running straight lines .

I think he'd be a damaging center if he has the defensive capability.
I personally think he is a center provided he can get his defence right long term but he is young strong runs hard his hands are ordinary that’s my query with him