Okunbor Must Go

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I wanted to defend him but he's literally his attempted tackles are pathetic. Fux

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Chucked into FG after how long with, what was it a knee injury was a total fucktard move by TB. Did not do one thing well today. Over the past 2 weeks, he has totally fucked us when the effort of the team was more than reasonable.
Has looked like a dear caught in the headlights 2 weeks running

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cause taking a winger off would of screwed our whole structure. Not like we had a winger on the bench.
[/QUOTE
Cause taking a winger off would of screwed our whole structure. Not like we had a winger on the bench.
Could our structure have been any more screwed, having that human turnstile who can't catch, can't defend, has no Idea on positional play and is mistake ridden we had nothing to lose and everything to gain by changing the structure, He was also bad for our Moral and it got to the point in the second half no one even wanted to pass him the ball in case he made another mistake, so it was like playing with one man down. Great Structure?

the_insider

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think teams have worked out with Okunbor that if you come up quick on him he's useless when running the ball. Okunbor is a good runner when hes got a head of steam up but he is utterly useless otherwise

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It is an absolute disgrace that he’s been gifted a 2 year extension when you consider how woeful he’s been both on and off the field.
Unfortunately that’s how far we have fallen as a club.
Hopefully with Gus things are put right very soon .

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
actually agree Schoupp hardly copping anything yet the comeback guy is a fall guy getting fucking slayed..will admit its not looking good today though they need work in D clearly
Mate like I said in the other thread OKUNBOR has been out for 9 months give him a break!!!

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mate like I said in the other thread OKUNBOR has been out for 9 months give him a break!!!
I appreciate the fact that he has been out for such a long time BUT he keeps making the same mistakes - my biggest issue is that the club re signed him after one game back in which he was poor - surely it would have been diligent to see if he had improved his defensive reads n ball handling.

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sure Okunbor must go, but go to Reggies and not out of the team. He needs to ease back in. He was probably testing out his injuries to see if they could handle the pressure and as a result his mind was off the job. Give the bloke the benefit of the doubt.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
He'll only see FG next year with injuries.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good ol' Knockonball

Or dick fingers.

Bloke needs a haircut. There is absolutely no way you can play and run at your best when you have 2 kgs of extra weight on your head.

the_insider

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Schoupp and Okonbur were put in bad positions by lewis bad lateral movement can't believe no one has seen it.
Yes Johnson got on the outside of Lewis a few times but it shouldn't result in a clean break every single time someone gets on the outside of their opponent. Schoupp and Okunbor were way too passive, you either slide or come up and in hard, they kind of did neither

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Massively under done.. has played poorly and should not have been rushed back into first grade.. on the coaching staff imo.. whether he will improve is yet to be seen, but he did perform well before ACL last year..

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt with some of those dorothy runs because he’s coming back from a serious injury but fmd it’s painful watching the pile of shit atm