Okunbor Must Go

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Okunbor has been making the same defensive decisions and tackling with his fingers since the under 16s. At least then he could dominate with size. He has had full-time coaching for at least five years n learnt nothing.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When he was graded a number of years ago he was shit, he hasn't learnt anything and to me is the poster child for what has gone wrong with the club over the last 5 to 6 years.
Go figure...we let Meaney go to the storm and re sign this pathetic marshmallow who has no idea how to read a game...lol at those who think he was worth re signing...and I don’t care if he was re signed on minimum wage...his money could have gone to young players with potential such as BBO

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool your jets. He is just coming back from an injury....and the ringer rushing in is obviously a coaching thing.... Katia was doing it earlier in the season.

schoupp is just as bad eith his rushing in and frequent misreads.... but he is a kennel darling
Lol stop making excuses....he has always being playing this shit even before his injury

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
actually agree Schoupp hardly copping anything yet the comeback guy is a fall guy getting fucking slayed..will admit its not looking good today though they need work in D clearly
Yeah.... first half d was shocking ....same can be said for avo’s short kicking game.

pisses me off to see people savaging okunbor. It’s always going to take a player a while to regain confidence and settle into team structures after a long injury lay-off. And I’m still of the opinion wingers are being coached to rush in at times. It’s been happening all year.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Lol stop making excuses....he has always being playing this shit even before his injury
That’s nonsense. He has always been inconsistent, but the same can be said of the entire team since he be fired in first grade. He was actually playing some great footy before his injury. Clearly has talent. Like many on our roster, he needs the right coach to bring it out of him.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I can see why he was chosen, he offers decent metres coming out of our line. However, he cannot defend and makes a ton of handling mistakes.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately our current backline at the moment is not first grade standard,hoppa is really a passenger,schoupp,okunbor so many bad reads,cost us 4 tries today averilo very average again,I feel for our forwards they toiled really hard,with the exception of Napa,I really don’t know y they persist with him.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is just a back up on not much I don’t think. Won’t see much first grade next year so we just needed to fill a top 30 spot with a back