Okunbor Must Go

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Massively under done.. has played poorly and should not have been rushed back into first grade.. on the coaching staff imo.. whether he will improve is yet to be seen, but he did perform well before ACL last year..
Totally agreed

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Massively under done.. has played poorly and should not have been rushed back into first grade.. on the coaching staff imo.. whether he will improve is yet to be seen, but he did perform well before ACL last year..
Pretty much. He looks like he hasnt played for a year, which he hasnt. He needs some time in reggies

The Big Issue

Waterboy
Reaction score
It’s not just Okunnor. Our edges on both sides have been terrible. On the other side it’s hoppa making bad reads and forcing Allen In off his wing.
I’m pretty certain it’s a coaching thing. He was never a bad defender ( hoppa).

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
It’s not just Okunnor. Our edges on both sides have been terrible. On the other side it’s hoppa making bad reads and forcing Allen In off his wing.
I’m pretty certain it’s a coaching thing. He was never a bad defender ( hoppa).
Yep 100% before okunbor it was katoa, Meaney and DWZ doing exactly the same thing.. surely the problem is much deeper than the individual player/players..

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
just a thought should we move okunbor to the centers like we did with idris?

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
just a thought should we move okunbor to the centers like we did with idris?
no - he started in the centres - was woeful - more defence n decisions he has to make the worse he has been -

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He needs to learn how to catch, tackle, read plays he got caught out to many times.

I just looked at his game stats made 4 tackles, missed 3 tackles

Last edited: