Okunbor Must Go

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Cool your jets. He is just coming back from an injury....and the ringer rushing in is obviously a coaching thing.... Katia was doing it earlier in the season.

schoupp is just as bad eith his rushing in and frequent misreads.... but he is a kennel darling

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
In all honesty though, not saying Manu would have made a difference, and he is vastly undersized. But boy does he play with passion. Okunbor isn’t even going through the motions out there.

I haven’t criticised Barrett too much this year. But I think he has got this one wrong. Okunbor looks like he needs a few games in reserve grade to get some match fitness and form under his belt. I wonder if we can loan him out to a Queensland cup team for a few weeks Just to blow some rust off.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cool your jets. He is just coming back from an injury....and the ringer rushing in is obviously a coaching thing.... Katia was doing it earlier in the season.

schoupp is just as bad eith his rushing in and frequent misreads.... but he is a kennel darling
actually agree Schoupp hardly copping anything yet the comeback guy is a fall guy getting fucking slayed..will admit its not looking good today though they need work in D clearly