Okunbor mark 2 thread

Hound Dog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I am first to admit I vented my frustration at knockondumdum.

In saying this. I would be fucking chuffed and happily eat my words and apologize if CC manages to turn hands for feet into a bullocking tackle busting forward.
I think he'll stay a winger but needs a roughening up

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

In saying this. I would be fucking chuffed and happily eat my words and apologize if CC manages to turn hands for feet into a bullocking tackle busting forward.
Always has been a strong runner and a forward through the grades... Its his piss weak defence that sent him to the sideline.

Would say Topine would be just as valuable as Okunbor as a utility.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Absolutely
Okonbor really got under my skin.
I was frustrated with him regarding the school girl thing.
And on the back of that we extended his contract when he really didn't deserve it.
Then he repays the faith by grossly under performing.

I actually rate his ability. He just doesn't bring it and that gets under my skin.

I'd cheer him on as I would any player in our jersey representing our great club.
I just want to see effort and consistent form and reaching individual ability levels

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
Always has been a strong runner and a forward through the grades... Its his piss weak defence that sent him to the sideline.

Would say Topine would be just as valuable as Okunbor as a utility.
Topine only value is leading the victory song
full stop

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I suspect he's being viewed as a Preston type second rower. Certainly has the physical attributes and a nice offload too.

I'd love to see him come good and terrorise opposition players.

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I absolutely hate the c#nt

I’ve lost count on the times he’s killed Momentum for the team, he’s failed to take a simple intercept for a guy that’s close to 7ft, and the arm grabbing defending…. He’s that hopeless, I bet he puts his jersey on inside out on game day

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m just happy for the bloke more importantly than anything. I genuinely like him as a person, I just hope for his sake and as a fan sake, he can bring back that form he had when he smacked Cameron smith. Gave me a sexy feeling.

let’s trot babyyyy

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Few years ago, I remember watching Okunbor playing 2nd row in the lower grades against the dragons. Commentary were talking up Tristan Sailor at the start of the match but Okunbor was star that day. Everytime he got the ball he created an opportunity, I wonder what happened to all that skill.
I think ever since the high school incident and the media beat up he some how lost his heart
And became a cat.
He was half decent at one stage even running over Cameron Smith a few times.

eman & the Utai SLAM

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Okunbor has always been bog average, I never understand why some people keep calling for him to be in first grade.
He ran over cameron smith…. Twice!

Thats what some people, like me, hope to see again but he gets driven back in goal on tackle 1 or drops the footy.

Maybe CC will help coach him to be a better player.

sifter6

Kennel Established
Reaction score

I understand it will be a difficult procedure grafting his feet to his lower arms and vice-a-versa to enable Knockonbur to be able to catch a ball, but it would be great if that could be achieved. Hopefully whilst the surgeon is at it, he could also attach some testicles to the boy so he can harden up on the field (not only for school girls). He chases young girls and plays like one a lot of the time.

sifter6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I absolutely hate the c#nt

I’ve lost count on the times he’s killed Momentum for the team, he’s failed to take a simple intercept for a guy that’s close to 7ft, and the arm grabbing defending…. He’s that hopeless, I bet he puts his jersey on inside out on game day
The club has special dispensation to allow his Mom in the changing rooms to help dress him, otherwise the club could be penalised for taking the field in the incorrect uniform.

CCC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He ran over cameron smith…. Twice!

Thats what some people, like me, hope to see again but he gets driven back in goal on tackle 1 or drops the footy.

Maybe CC will help coach him to be a better player.
JUST RATHER SEE SKELTON IN THE UTILITY ROLE