News Okunbor happy to spend two more years in the Dog house

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Before he signed that extension, they should've made him shave his head bald, rub deep heat into his scalp and run fucking hard into the opposition like a maniac. I've never seen big a winger run like a poofta before Okunbor arrived.

Last edited:

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think he must smoke his hair, it must get him high, he has a few pounds on it, maybe we should hold him down and shave it off sell it and buy another decent player.

hulk hogan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He let in two tries that turned the game can not defend them gets the ball stripped he is useless has to be on min wage

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I can’t believe I was backing him for a successful return to the NRL. This guy is the biggest cat! Big for nothing. He is absolutely terrible! He cannot catch, he can’t defend, he can’t push forward when getting tackled. He’s a girl playing with men. He should be embarrassed of himself

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Is it too late to rescind his contract….

Can’t catch,
Can’t tackle,
Can’t mark his player
Can’t break the line.

This bloke is a fraud.
Cooling off period goes one way unfortunately

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
typical modern day winger, big, strong, dumb & thick. All athlete no brains. Give me a Hazem, Corey Thompson or Bmoz any day of the week. Players who can actually read the game and defuse kicks.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Before he signed that extension, they should've made him shave his head bald, rub deep heat into his scalp and run fucking hard into the opposition like a maniac. I've never seen big a winger run like a poofta before Okunbor arrived.
We need to try some alternative methods to get some of these duds performing. The decline in Hopoate is absolutely disgraceful as well, he has checked out. There is life in some of these players but the majority are going through the motions. Whether it's coaching or the individuals just aren't up to it. I hope Gould gets to the bottom of this quickly.

Berries

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
**** should be In jail for robbing the club. I’d give him a lesser sentence if he held up the leagues club and took the pokies money.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Exactly right.
Guy is soft.