News Okunbor happy to spend two more years in the Dog house

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah where are the knockonbur backers now? the blokes weak as piss and absolutely fucked in defence. i’m about to put my coffee table through the tv because of this piece of shit. why they re signed this fuck wit for 2 more years is beyond me

BazK

Waterboy
Reaction score
Is it too late to rescind his contract….

Can’t catch,
Can’t tackle,
Can’t mark his player
Can’t break the line.

This bloke is a fraud.
He genuinely has no fucking idea i cant beleive that any rebuild could include him

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wow meaney didnt even try then.
Fuck me dufty junior absolute cat

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
You know what's more fucked ... The fact that Okunbur and Katoa will be our reserve grade wingers and hinder the development of genuine future options. Can chuck Allan in that category as well

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Needs to spend all week doing tackling drills. For such a big guy he seems to have the tackling impact of a wet fart, and reads the attack about as well as Colonel Custer.

rissolerob

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Of course Blockinsewer would be happy with two more years at the Dogs……..no other team would want him.. send him backnto school to learn the basics…sorry…. not back to school……although that would be the only time he would look like scoring…Gus Gould’s first mistake.

Dogieeeezzz

Waterboy
Reaction score
Our wingers really do need a boot up the ass right out the door after today's effort.

Primary school errors in defence, slow in attack.