Okunbor/CHN megathread

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Then elaborate on your views. You keep saying that we need him because we've lost so many games. So what you're saying is that his multiple past indescrections mean nothing because we need him playing.

Do you care about JO coming back?
I do care about Okebur coming back bro and I've been vocal on this since day one. He is a slimy piece of shit. If indeed as you've stated CHN has had many indiscretions than what were they and when did they occur? bro each indiscretion would have been dealt with accordingly you'd assume? whether it be through fines or whatnot. I'm solely talking about the contract being torn up. I think the club didn't do right by him in that situation. They at no point said hang on he didn't do what Okebur did and they instead pushed the NRL's line of bla bla contract gone.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No thanks to your mate CHN the victim who pissed all over any chance at a better result :tearsofjoy: good bloke
Great bloke. I hope he wears the Roosters colours asap and wins a premiership with them. Lets be honest he wont win one here for a good part of at least another decade LOLLL

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Great bloke. I hope he wears the Roosters colours asap and wins a premiership with them. Lets be honest he wont win one here for a good part of at least another decade LOLLL
I'm sure Uncle Nick will find better ways to cover up his school girl fetish than we did, probably a smart move!

mikey

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No he shouldn’t have been deregistered..
The NRL put that in to action..not the club
The club followed protocol and terminated their contracts after the NRL had already made it clear they weren’t going to be playing NRL for the foreseeable future anyway..
No matter how you simplify the indescretion,it is now and always has been,against the policy of the club and code..at least since Coffs..
The onus is on the players to act responsibly and not break protocol,regardless of how tempting it may be..
These players earn enough to rightfully have these limitations put on them by the club and league..
But for him to now come out and say anything along the lines of ‘he’s pissed at the club,or he doesn’t feel the club supported him through it all’
Fucking please..is he 10?
He is a grown ass man that earns good coin to play a game,where he has a responsibility to represent the club and the league in a certain manor..
He didn’t..illegal or not..
All I’m saying is,he should own it and not benefit from it financially because he feels the club didn’t hold his hand..
Okunbor should have been deregistered..but now he is free to resume his career in 4 weeks and it appears he feels a sense of remorse and a want to make good with club and teammates..which is more than Corey is showing
Fuck chn!! If he doesn’t want to come back fuck off.he only had one good game out of four.he owes the club for what he did wrong.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fark me listening to NRL360... The fake journos get ALLLLL their shit from TK Lmaooooo... WORD FOR WORD!!!

AND are extremely filthy the club is giving them nothing..... Fukn loser deadd beats.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If he wants to leave then go. If wants to stay then stay. Who cares. Leave for another club, if the board contacting him means more than playing with his team mates than cya. I work with many people that hate management but love there colleagues.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If CHN has the shits at the club he needs to remember first what he did especially in costing us 2M in sponsorship. HE OWES the club big time, along with fans and his teammates. If he wants his backpay - pay while not playing for us then thinks he can fuck off to another team just when he's allowed to play again then I'd rather the club make him sit on his arse in the grandstand rather than let him play against us for anyone else. If it comes down to the fact we can't afford him because of getting Thompson early then the club better say that and that better be the f..king truth, not an excuse but if he genuinely wants to leave as as is being reported because the club just f..ked him off with no care or support then that's another nail in the coffin of the current board and they need to be thrown out themselves along with Price and Hill.

Also what's the reason Price stayed in Qld so long ? He obviously wasn't signing David Fifita so just seems a bit strange. Was he on a paid holiday ?

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Some really great posts in this thread that just about says it all. We were hamstrung by the NRL pure and simple, and I am tipping there would have been some very harsh words from NRL head quarters if we did not toe the line tp please them.

The players paid the price, they did the time and it should only be one decision for them both to make....that they get out there for the club and start repairing relationships with their team mates and the fans. I will be so damned cheesed of if CHN goes to another team and rips it up when in the very first instance the punishment handed out was way over the top and the only ones it has hurt is us and the only one it will benefit will be another club.
The decision to overturn the punishment originally dealt out will no doubt make the NRL unhappy as they do not like being told that they are wrong.Just another reason for them to hate the club,

Northern Beaches dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What did CHN do wrong?
Didnt he sleep with the TEACHER? What is wrong with that? Okunbor i understand, that is a no go, but what did CHN do?
He met a teacher at the visit and they hooked up later. What is wrong with that?
Its not as if he had sex with her on the school grounds.
I mean, what if they ended up getting married?
Completely overblown by the NRL and club.

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If CHN has the shits at the club he needs to remember first what he did especially in costing us 2M in sponsorship. HE OWES the club big time, along with fans and his teammates. If he wants his backpay - pay while not playing for us then thinks he can fuck off to another team just when he's allowed to play again then I'd rather the club make him sit on his arse in the grandstand rather than let him play against us for anyone else. If it comes down to the fact we can't afford him because of getting Thompson early then the club better say that and that better be the f..king truth, not an excuse but if he genuinely wants to leave as as is being reported because the club just f..ked him off with no care or support then that's another nail in the coffin of the current board and they need to be thrown out themselves along with Price and Hill.

Also what's the reason Price stayed in Qld so long ? He obviously wasn't signing David Fifita so just seems a bit strange. Was he on a paid holiday ?
100% Brad...absolutely disgusting that he could benefit from this indescretion financially..whilst we go on without a major sponsor..one of our most potent players..and then to see him play for a rival club..

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What did CHN do wrong?
Didnt he sleep with the TEACHER? What is wrong with that? Okunbor i understand, that is a no go, but what did CHN do?
He met a teacher at the visit and they hooked up later. What is wrong with that?
Its not as if he had sex with her on the school grounds.
I mean, what if they ended up getting married?
Completely overblown by the NRL and club.
Yeah remember the movie A time to kill? One of the defence lawyers was discredited by the lawyer for the plaintiff because he had been in trouble for sleeping with an underage girl. The records had been closed and it was revealed that he in fact married that same girl and was still married to her to that day.....

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
If we trade lafai for chn I’m done. Legit done till the current mob are gone. That would be clear as day they are fucking us inside out and deliberately. The dragons would be hoping we would take lafai off their cap. To give them a quality player for it... wow.

It’s like when we were offloading eastwood... no one wanted to touch him at the $ he’s on. Wtf is wrong with our club..

I hope we sort it out with chn though if he is to go as others said fucking get a quality player back. Not fucking someone we can sign up now or get released...

McInnes is perfect. Can’t be happy at lock. Hunt there now at 9. Massive money for the pair. Gives us our biggest headache fixed.

Otherwise fucking grow some balls and say chn you fucked up. Your under contract. Yep we could of done more but under circumstances it was ficked for you and us. You want to move forward great. Leave? Ok will find a suitable trade and let you know till then you play for us.

Dapper Dog

Deitz-ciple
Reaction score
CHN for Lafai......

Just when I thought we were out (of the hole)... they pull us back in...

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
I'm sure Uncle Nick will find better ways to cover up his school girl fetish than we did, probably a smart move!
Well he managed to make it a non issue when Luke Ricketson who was captain at the time and another bunch of Roosters players acquired the school girl fetish

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This article says the Dogs and Dragons are considering swapping CHN for Lafai. If that happens for whatever reason then our board need to be thrown the f..k out at an EGM f.cking NOW ! I won't be listening to anyone ever again saying be patient til 2021. This would be the final straw that PROVES they are f..king totally useless C..TS

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/dr...rawira-naera-player-swap-20200715-p55cdo.html

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This MUST be a media beat up, because... well... because as bad as this board is going at everything they do, surely.... SURELY they don’t hate the club’s fans that much that they would dare attempt a BS trade like this.

doesn’t matter how much you pretty up a turd, it’s still a turd!

RE CHN, I’ll reserve comment/judgement until after his meeting with the club.

Last edited: