News Okunbor Appeal Date Set

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Reported on one of our FB pages. CHN has taken all photos of himself in Bulldogs playing gear off insta.

A

Alexander the Great

They will win the appeal and be playing for another team. The club should have supported them not thrown them under the bus.
Like I said in previous posts you are not going to attract players to a club if this is how the handled the situation.

Lets hope it goes well for all parties but I can see our club getting dragged into the media again at a time we need to be engaging in the player market and trying to secure a major sponsor.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I'd rather Elliott any day of the week. Sign Bateman and CHN will not be missed after this year imo.
CHN’s defence is about as good as a fly screen in a submarine. No great loss.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
His link up with foran was pretty solid though. A threat in attack and brought us many points.

His defence was averagei agree but we miss him.
Don’t get me wrong, he was handy and added something to the team.... but he fucked up and he’s yesterday’s news as far as this club is concerned. He’s not good enough to cry over. We need to focus on recruitment and building for the future. No use pining over a former player who had holes in his game anyway. People carry on about him as if he’s SBW version 2.0, or something.

Last edited:

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Other than the usually make it up as they go NRL crap decisions who really gives a fuk?

No-one cares about Oka as he was crap and as for CHN, well we liked him because he was the only one in our boring side who may create something....that's why we care.

CHN got a rougher deal out of it BUT at the end of the day one groomed and they both fuked school girls so fuk them!

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
They will win the appeal and be playing for another team. The club should have supported them not thrown them under the bus.
Like I said in previous posts you are not going to attract players to a club if this is how the handled the situation.

Lets hope it goes well for all parties but I can see our club getting dragged into the media again at a time we need to be engaging in the player market and trying to secure a major sponsor.
Club didn't have a choice. The NRL deregistered them first. They going to make them waiters at the leagues club until they can be registered again?

A

Alexander the Great

Support can come in many forms. Like answering phone calls from the players instead of shutting them out if the club, offering counselling and support for them and their families and maybe not leaking the story to the papers with details of what happened.

No issue with standing them down but a bit of support would have been nice. CHN has alot yo say about it but I'm sure it will all come out once the matter is dealt with.

Club didn't have a choice. The NRL deregistered them first. They going to make them waiters at the leagues club until they can be registered again?

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I can’t see how they will lose overturning deregistration.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Watch them both when they get re-registered carve it up for the opposition with a point to prove.

We miss out again

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
CHN broke the same NRL rule as Okunbor, so why would he be treated differently? If Okunbor wins the case though, then CHN also should be let off. Id take either back. We could use them both imo.
I'd take both back in a heartbeat. Watching Christian Crichton run 80m to score his try was like watching someone trying to sprint in a swimming pool LOL

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So how do we benefit if they get sacked and other clubs can sign them? We should have first refusal the way NFL clubs do when the league suspends a player
There has to be a rule to stop this, how is it fair a club basically being forced by the nrl to sack these players then get picked up on the cheap by other clubs it's bullshit.
Our club should be compensated if these guys get picked up by another club in the near future.
Our club these days bend over for the nrl. God forbid we should defend our players for once! What a joke

Malla

Reaction score
Lol appeal will be succesful and he will sign with another club
Same thing with CHN

LOL

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are actually really missing these 2 boys, they are both good attacking players and we have limited options as it is, greenturd probably forced us to sack them and now he's gone the little putrid weasel. Get them both back to our club ffs

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol appeal will be succesful and he will sign with another club
Same thing with CHN

LOL
Roosters will probably pounce and shove them in reserve grade while a team like us are in actual need of these 2.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck these two. Their selfishness contributed to our mess this year. We could've started off the season on the back of the momentum we built at the end of last year..... but because of them we are low on depth in the outside backs and playing reserve graders like Brit and Critchon. If they were available the team would be much better especially with CHN on the edge...

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a take from that is that Dylan Brown dresses up like a teacher for CNH
CHN on his Instagram is lately always with Parra players and particular young Dylan Brown ... take from that what you will I guess