Ok this day in 2020 we nearly signed Craig Bellamy

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Never forget.

this time last year we was bee’s dick away from poaching Craig Bellamy.

scuttled by the leagues clubvs football club feud that made Bellamy think we were a joke.

what could have been.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck sake…what could have been is an every day thing. What could be is more appropriate!! We have TBAZ now and we need to have faith he can take us far in 22, and If that’s a big call then so be it , but he has the job, bulldogs are his team, and the man deserves a shot.

not trying to be a buzz kill Nasheed,but it’s reality, and it what we have to look at :grinning:

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We haven’t been a bees dick away from signing anyone good for a long time! Bulldogs just get linked to everyone but never get anyone! The $3 million warchest was the biggest hoax of all time. Dogs have signed burton at time reserve grader, nadan reserve grader, flanno reserve grader waddle reserve grader. Only decent signing addo carr

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Never forget.

scuttled by the leagues clubvs football club feud that made Bellamy think we were a joke.

what could have been.
Well, you should have put your dick away and we would have signed him!

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We haven’t been a bees dick away from signing anyone good for a long time! Bulldogs just get linked to everyone but never get anyone! The $3 million warchest was the biggest hoax of all time. Dogs have signed burton at time reserve grader, nadan reserve grader, flanno reserve grader waddle reserve grader. Only decent signing addo carr
Agree with Waddell and Flanno but are you really not happy with the Burton signing?

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Never forget.

what could have been.
Was that from a source or just based on a journo claiming we were interested in signing him?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Was that from a source or just based on a journo claiming we were interested in signing him?
No I have it on good authority we were damn close.
Before it got wind in the media.

I want to be careful with my words here because this topic is a source of embarrassment for a few people, but we were basically prepared to make Bellamy the richest coach of all time.

but the Leagues club and footy admin infighting has started and this is the thing that escalated it to where it ended up.
There was some fault on all sides and Bellamy just thought it was a big joke and a shit go on Dean Pay in the end. Which you could sense in the media.

This is a different ‘what could have been’ because it was extremely close and broke down for silly reasons.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Bro, we turned down Skeletor TWICE!

Read that again to piss yourself off even more....

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

I want to be careful with my words here because this topic is a source of embarrassment for a few people, but we were basically prepared to make Bellamy the richest coach of all time.

but the Leagues club and footy admin infighting has started and this is the thing that escalated it to where it ended up.
There was some fault on all sides and Bellamy just thought it was a big joke and a shit go on Dean Pay in the end. Which you could sense in the media.

This is a different ‘what could have been’ because it was extremely close and broke down for silly reasons.
fuck your are a dribbler, you are the bellamy of A grades.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah I'm sure Bellamy was just desperate to leave the premiership winning dynasty he's built for a struggling Sydney club he has no connection to.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
fuck your are a dribbler, you are the bellamy of A grades.
Being the Bellamy of A grade probably puts me in line with average nrl coach and that is indeed where I am probably at.
Might considering t aftern y playing days. I think if I had the right team with me, I could be very successful.

defenceand attack coaches that were great players and are hood/know the street. Darrel Trindall etc

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I'm sure Bellamy was just desperate to leave the premiership winning dynasty he's built for a struggling Sydney club he has no connection to.
All about those Benjamin’s baby

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

That's pretty disappointing then as the guy is the best in the business.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Being the Bellamy of A grade probably puts me in line with average nrl coach and that is indeed where I am probably at.
Might considering t aftern y playing days. I think if I had the right team with me, I could be very successful.

defenceand attack coaches that were great players and are hood/know the street. Darrel Trindall etc
it means you are a king of fuckwits you dumb ass
how is flanno going at hooker stupid

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I reckon Kraptoa would be a better hooker than Flopagan
fuk flannigan at hooker at hooker like nashweed said has to be up there with his best, he is highly educated nashweed the dumb ****