Rumour Oil/Inside Information/Prediction - Consolidated Thread

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I like this thread will sticky for a while and see how this thread goes.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Until Isaac starts getting even in the ball park with his rumours and stops stating his rubbish mail as fact they’ll keep getting deleted. His strike rate is poor to say the least just take a look at his last few hits and misses or should I just say misses.
C0DA4AD2-6AB7-42B0-8794-7685471204D2.jpegED394EAB-C609-48EE-98A0-63DC5B0BE350.jpegD6643F91-57F7-460C-82DE-E043F78C37DD.jpeg317203B9-539D-4E60-980B-7EAFAF86962F.jpeg45122B6A-0073-4B5D-8179-F547B528F11E.jpeg

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The poster is Isaac. Whenever he posts a rumour the mods delete it within 5 minutes because his track record is atrocious (worse than anyone else on here so he has NO credibility). I'm not sure if he's a troll or if he just dreams these rumours up but unfortunately you have to ignore anything he says

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What is there to gain by posting these ridiculous statements.
You just end up loosing respect and impossible to engage in any future dialogue.
Throw enough shit at a wall, something will eventually stick.

Probably some high he gets when he can prove his 1/100 claim right.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be so nice if Isaac was right "this time" about all 3. I know the Dogs were talking to the Storm about "swapping" (not just giving free) Reimis Smith in order to secure JAC so it would seem very surprising if we don't have some kind of agreement in place with the Storm to get some benefit out of it. Hopefully B Smith for 2021 and JAC for 2022. Never thought about Hynes actually. Not a bad idea. That would be an extra extra bonus.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be so nice if Isaac was right "this time" about all 3. I know the Dogs were talking to the Storm about "swapping" (not just giving free) Reimis Smith in order to secure JAC so it would seem very surprising if we don't have some kind of agreement in place with the Storm to get some benefit out of it. Hopefully B Smith for 2021 and JAC for 2022. Never thought about Hynes actually. Not a bad idea. That would be an extra extra bonus.
Hynes would be a solid buy and you could start him at either 5/8, fullback or centre and he would do a decent job. Doubt Storm would let him go though unless Bellamy is feeling generous and Hynes actually wants to leave for a starting spot.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Something has to be behind letting Smith go to Melbourne. Surely?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I really don't think there is anything more to the Reimis release then he wanted to go I doubt there is any agreement about anything moving forward for a Storm player coming here.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree it doesnt look like theres anything to the release of reimis. Which makes it even harder to understand the reason when we have money and short on decent outiside players.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was excited for 2 secs until i saw who posted it.
Sometimes ppl get wrong info but if its consistently wrong, youd stop listening to that source, wouldnt you? Must be very trusting fellow or very creative. Makes naseed looks reliable with info and thats not easy. Lol

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree it doesnt look like theres anything to the release of reimis. Which makes it even harder to understand the reason when we have money and short on decent outiside players.
There's nothing concrete yet but because I know the club was definitely talking about a swap arrangement and JAC is now staying while also getting Smith I can't believe Barrett / our club would be that stupid not to get "something" (anything) out of it surely. We can only wait and see.

The Storm were reportedly willing to give up JAC for Campbell Graham, Tommy Talau or David Nofoaluma and we were negotiating for at least 2 weeks about Reimis before he signed. Doesn't make sense that the Rabbits and Tigers would get JAC out of the swap but we give Reimis and give him "early" but we get absolutely NOTHING ! We'll know soon hopefully.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
The average NRL contract is around 3 years and with 30 players that means ~10 off contract every year. Chances are that some of the those off contract at the end of next season will train and play well enough to be resigned and when the time comes we may well end up at the ~10 average.

Go Dogs