Reaction score
LOLLLLLLL WTFFFF

You're a weird **** kenny. Don't talk to me

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
C'mon Cade!

That's an ugly shot of her, she looks a lot better than that on the morning show lol

Show us a nicer pic ;)

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
your accent is ****ing turns me on, cant wait when we are in moose and you holla at me and say "come and dance baby"
LOLOLOL

I'm a lot woggier sounding, I was trying to sound really aussie and formal in that video.

I still don't know where Mooseheads is? Is it in Canberra? You better take me there wen we verse the Raiders!

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
Did I do that poorly? lol

The guy in that video was far from what I normally sound like :o
haha its not that it was bad, but I certainly didn't notice you were trying to sound Aussie.

I vote you put up a video (or link us to an existing one on youtube) of you speaking so we can compare. And perve

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
haha its not that it was bad, but I certainly didn't notice you were trying to sound Aussie.

I vote you put up a video (or link us to an existing one on youtube) of you speaking so we can compare. And perve
I'll link you up when I get home.

But I'll send you a PM - I'm tired of being the subject of scrutiny around here lol

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
Blaq - I showed my gf the hit em up Hodgo video - She thought it was very cute when you said you were excited to see Hodgo looking at your banner :grinning:

I'll introduce you to her when we meet up at a game some time - you might be in with a shot ;)

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
LOLOL - that's nice. Yeah looking forward to it mate.

BTW Jorgie I completely forgot about these vids lol

Status
Not open for further replies.