Ogden

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ogden the man, more minutes for sure, Georgallis has gotta work on keeping fresh legs out there.
Not sure he realizes what he has in his arsenal.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fitness is his issue. Sorts that out, and we have Solomon Haumono mark 2
This year it has been especially an issue for him with no nsw cup to play but he looked a lot fitter today.

He was outstanding today and this was the form he had in parts of last season that made me really like him but then he dropped off bad.
Hoping the coaching staff have seen what he can do and persist with him.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ogden was one of the main positives to take out of the game today. He played well last week too and has provided some much needed impact in attack and defence. I wish more players would follow his lead with his line speed and aggression.

He only played 28 minutes today which is absurd considering the impact he had compared to Tolman and Napa who played 60 minutes plus each and were clearly tired..

The rest of the season Thompson, Renouf and Ogden need to have their minutes increased while Tolman and Napa's are severely decreased. I doubt Barrett would be thrilled seeing their development blocked at the expense of Tolman and Napa.
Best I've seen Ogden play today. If he plays like that every week he should be starting ahead of Napa and getting more minutes than Napa. Runs much harder in attack, and tackles much harder than Napa these days.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we can't shop Crapa (well labelled by the way) then he is a bench warmer. It was no fluke today that we didn't start playing well until Ogden and Sue came on the field. Starting with Tolman and Napa is like starting with pillows.
Agree. Napa and Tolman have no mongrel. They offer nothing really. Their combined salary is around $1.1M a season. 2 big strong young forwards on minimum wage would be more effective than those 2 plodders.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Can’t wait till Tolman is gone.. Napa has 1 more year after this year so that’s not too bad. I hope Baz was watching us today especially our forward pack surely he’ll persist with the likes of Ogden and To’Omaga shit I’d even hold onto Sue as well

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Agree. Napa and Tolman have no mongrel. They offer nothing really. Their combined salary is around $1.1M a season. 2 big strong young forwards on minimum wage would be more effective than those 2 plodders.
Agree. Any Coach sending those two out as a run on are kidding themselves if they think that they will win the initial forward battle.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He always showed what he had but the dumb fuckwit pay kept dropping him for shittier forwards and stunted his development but hopefully Steve keeps giving him game time

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ogden keeper has a go like him smashed their 9? Yesterday got the ball back does some good stuff

Reactions: ATT

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ogden's footwork was posing the Tigers problems today. He and Renouf should be our starting props the rest of the season.

I'm sick of that fraud Napa starting every week, playing huge minutes and contributing nothing.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep played good today. He looked good when he first burst onto the scene but then pay fucked him over. Now it's Renouf's turn to be fucked over by SG

This is why we are last....because our good players don't get picked or play enough minutes and our shit players are like cockroaches....you cant get rid of them

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He runs hard but he's still slow in the play the ball. Definate benchy should never start.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’ve changed my mind fk spending on spine let’s get some fkn forwards with nuts

Ogden is on bus ticket money yet showing Tolman and Napa how to do hit ups with no hand brakes

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ogden was one of the main positives to take out of the game today. He played well last week too and has provided some much needed impact in attack and defence. I wish more players would follow his lead with his line speed and aggression.

He only played 28 minutes today which is absurd considering the impact he had compared to Tolman and Napa who played 60 minutes plus each and were clearly tired..

The rest of the season Thompson, Renouf and Ogden need to have their minutes increased while Tolman and Napa's are severely decreased. I doubt Barrett would be thrilled seeing their development blocked at the expense of Tolman and Napa.
Yes agree,this guy will be our main go forward from here on in,he was good today,and good all season,with a couple of good buys we will b a force

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Totally agree about Ogden. One of our best today. Not sold in Thompson at all. Hopefully wthe will look a lot better after a full preseason and under Barrett’s new structures. Right now he is looking like he will not justify his price tag.