Ogden

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ogden was one of the main positives to take out of the game today. He played well last week too and has provided some much needed impact in attack and defence. I wish more players would follow his lead with his line speed and aggression.

He only played 28 minutes today which is absurd considering the impact he had compared to Tolman and Napa who played 60 minutes plus each and were clearly tired..

The rest of the season Thompson, Renouf and Ogden need to have their minutes increased while Tolman and Napa's are severely decreased. I doubt Barrett would be thrilled seeing their development blocked at the expense of Tolman and Napa.

Last edited:

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oggy was great. Really wish we would coach the use of Thommo better. He is a classic running forward but with size, and if running the right lines would score try’s like he did in the old dart.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's taken him a while, but he is showing more of what he brought early last season. He needs to keep it up and he'll demand more minutes.

The ReignMan

Previously Clint
Reaction score
Ogden is a beast and just doesn’t give a fk , should always be in the 17
Napa is a powderpuff and Tolman just can’t fkn help himself , he fkd up badly on the tap , the mofo had the nerv to get involved on the 1st with 11 seconds to go , the prick takes 20 secs to get up play the ball normally WTF serve him his release papers now ffs

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'd hate for the club to ruin the development and risk losing players like Ogden and Renouf because Tolman and Napa get huge minutes every week.

Tolman likely won't be here next season and hopefully Napa is shipped off somehow. If not next year will be his last season..

I think Barrett could unlock the potential in Thompson, Renouf and Ogden but it makes no sense to not play them more in the last 8 games.

The ReignMan

Previously Clint
Reaction score
I'd hate for the club to ruin the development and risk losing players like Ogden and Renouf because Tolman and Napa get huge minutes every week.

Tolman likely won't be here next season and hopefully Napa is shipped off somehow. If not next year will be his last season..

I think Barrett could unlock the potential in Thompson, Renouf and Ogden but it makes no sense to not play them more in the last 8 games.
Im all for pissing the pensioners and duds off , Renouf cannot be lost under any circumstances , he’s one of my favourites

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Ogden has always had the stuff but never got the opportunities under Pay. Napa is crap and at the most is a bench forward (but ideally shown the door). Between Ogden and Sue we have some aggression and should have more game time then that Flog Tolman and Napa. They are more of the future then the other 2.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ive seen enough to know that Ogden actually does have the potential to be the "alpha" prop we need. When he comes on we start to win the middle. Needs to play more minutes and can do it. Ive seen him play 50-60 minutes in reserve grade easily.
People forget last season he was really impressive in the first half of the year. He reminds me a lot of Asotasi. An aggressive nugget of a prop with an offload.

I think he should start, play 25 minutes, come off and then have another 20 minute stint.

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Going forward tolman needs to play differently and Napa can go to the west tigers

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Fitness is his issue. Sorts that out, and we have Solomon Haumono mark 2

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Played well last couple of weeks.

Needs to get off the kebabs and have a big pre-season.

He will eventually get there

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He was damaging today in attack and defence. Not sure why he dosent get more game time but his one forward that can put his hand up cause its the best i have seen him play for ages

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only issue is he does some really dumb things sometimes.

There was a late hit on Lane when we were down by 2 in the Eels half. Luckily it wasn’t penalised, but it could have turned out worse.

Other than that, he’s provided some good impact off the bench.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Next year

8. To'omaga
9. Help
10. Crapa
11. Jackson
12. RFM
13. Thompson

14. Katoa
15. Odgen
16. Sue
17. Stimson

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Next year

8. To'omaga
9. Help
10. Crapa
11. Jackson
12. RFM
13. Thompson

14. Katoa
15. Odgen
16. Sue
17. Stimson
If we can't shop Crapa (well labelled by the way) then he is a bench warmer. It was no fluke today that we didn't start playing well until Ogden and Sue came on the field. Starting with Tolman and Napa is like starting with pillows.