Ogden signs new 2 year deal to remain with club till 2021

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Id like to see rfm stay on the right edge and play 80 most weeks. Him and chn as egde backrowers is a great future for us as they are still very young.
I'd rather Martin on the edge as i think the team is stronger with both of them in the team. RFM is probably the better edge player but i think he's versatile enough tobe effective through the middle.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This is part of the flow over effect from our Intrust win this year. The fellas stood up deluxe and Ofahiki improved as the season progressed. Still a baby and a player who will give his all. Now all we need is for Renouf to be able to translate his Intrust form into first grade...then we will see some good go forward and some skill.....

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ogden, To'omaga and Chris Smith will be beasts in FG... just a matter of when

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'm liking the appointment of Stevie G to Assistant coach.. he is clearly a great man manager and these young weapons get up for him... he will be great for their transition into first grade
Sir Steve Georgallis of Belmore is the GOAT. I praised him a while back and declared him the man to lead us to glory while others wrote him off. If he became the head coach ahead of Pay like i wanted then we would've already won the Champions League and two footed Ramos in the dick.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Id like to see rfm stay on the right edge and play 80 most weeks. Him and chn as egde backrowers is a great future for us as they are still very young.
Agreed.

People have quickly forgotten he was our best by far in the first half of the year until he got injured. Was a constant threat with ball in hand and made some phenomenal 1 on 1 tackles. He's got a mortgage on the #12 jersey, moving him into the middle would be an absolute waste.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I have this feeling Ogden is in for a big year.

Anyone notice how humble and quietly spoken many of our players are.

To'omaga, Ogden, RFM, even Napa is kinda that way.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have this feeling Ogden is in for a big year.

Anyone notice how humble and quietly spoken many of our players are.

To'omaga, Ogden, RFM, even Napa is kinda that way.

We have a much better pack than what we are being given credit for.. We're going to be aggressive as well with the addition of CHN and his intense line speed, Napa, the hitman, and Sue who on his day, is a mongrel, which I believe we will see consistently under Pay

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sir Steve Georgallis of Belmore is the GOAT. I praised him a while back and declared him the man to lead us to glory while others wrote him off. If he became the head coach ahead of Pay like i wanted then we would've already won the Champions League and two footed Ramos in the dick.
Only two footed him? I would've thrown in a headbutt, and elbow as well the cheating carnt

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good work by the club to lock him up in the preseason. His price would double if we didn’t lock him up early.

Now it’s up to Anderson, Hughes and mcdonnell to build up a decent core so we can contend again.

I always thought our greatest success on the back of reserve grade and junior success/championships. Something des neglected.

So to get our house in order we need to start building the u16, u18, u20s teams so they flow through to intrust and then nrl. Was no surprise we did so well in 2012 with such a great u20s team and Intrust team the few years before that. But of course des the dickhead ruined our premiership window by shipping out most of that team and not putting any development or recruitment in any of the lower grades.
You can't place all the blame for our lower grades decline on Hasler. Before he was here we had an admin team that allowed some great junior coaches and talent scouts walk. Hasler exacerbated the issue by not giving the few decent juniors we did pick up a chance. But the issues started before Hasler was here.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You wanted the travelling Cleary circus as coach

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'd have a statue of Ivan somewhere, after taking Mbye off our hands

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I really feel sorry for K Moore. He wasn’t the best coach but he did handover a good squad for Des. That 2012 side was K Moore’s. Hasler then destroyed it.
Totally agree. Moore made the right call more times then not. His decision on Idris being the best one in league history in my opinion (imagine locking him up on a huge contract). His rebuild year bringing in stagg, Ennis, Eastwood, Morris built a foundation for future competitive years.

I definitely think Moore had a position at the club either in recruitment or team management or on the board. Sad he got dicked. Maybe he didn’t have it cut out as a head coach but he was able to make some good player decisions.

the_insider

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Chris Smith will be 25 by the time the season rolls around so I'm not sure how high his ceiling is TBH. The ones I'm most excited about are Ogden and young Peni Taeupa.

Dogs2004

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Well deserved Ogden starting to show your real potential and wanting to commit to the club long term

greenacre kiwi

Waterboy
Reaction score
send him to united lol

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
To'omaga has the potential to be better then Klem, has a nice offload and step and apparently he beat a few of the backs in a sprint the other day.