Ogden signs new 2 year deal to remain with club till 2021

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Him and To'omaga can be a lethal front row pairing, Ogden will whack the fuck out of you and make so many metres while To'omaga brings more flair and second phase play.

I'd love if by 2021 our starting pack is:

8. Ogden
9. Gray
10. To'omaga
11. Elliot
12. Doorey
13. Jackson

A pack where all players made their debuts with the Dogs. May be a season too early still for Gray in 2021 but one can dream and im sure that Doorey will be in first grade by then.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I really feel sorry for K Moore. He wasn’t the best coach but he did handover a good squad for Des. That 2012 side was K Moore’s. Hasler then destroyed it.
And Jimmy Dymock aswell...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Ofa Odin the mad ****

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I can see Ogden and Napa being the best bash brothers pairing in a long time.
Everyone’s been saying they are the best front row pairing In the Comp already haven’t you heard

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good news.
I haven’t been this excited since I clocked eyes on Demi Moore in ‘Striptease’.

Mackdoggies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Do you think they'll be on the field together MD or one replace the other off the bench?
I’d like to see Napa and tolman start each game, and just when the opposition thinks the hurting is over from Napa, on comes to’omago and Ogden to keep the pain coming!

But alas we will send elliot and fualalo on who will drop every ball and run sideways...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I’d like to see Napa and tolman start each game, and just when the opposition thinks the hurting is over from Napa, on comes to’omago and Ogden to keep the pain coming!

But alas we will send elliot and fualalo on who will drop every ball and run sideways...
Sue will probably be our 3rd string prop to start the season.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I love Ogden and Toomaga, if they could find some more mongrel on fi3le like Mason Omeley etc then they could carve up. They seem too nice if that makes sense.
Great futures ahead

Mackdoggies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Sue will probably be our 3rd string prop to start the season.
I keep forgetting we have sue now. You are probably right. It’s going to be so weird having a mobile pack for the first time in forever. Never seen a team run a mobile pack without speedy backs. Can’t see it going too well haha.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Hope his family don't move to Newcastle halfway into his contract lol. Yeh I'm jaded in regards to contracts. Glad to have him in the side but.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I keep forgetting we have sue now. You are probably right. It’s going to be so weird having a mobile pack for the first time in forever. Never seen a team run a mobile pack without speedy backs. Can’t see it going too well haha.
There's definitely enough versatility and quality in the pack to gives us a solid base to work off. If the likes of Ogden and To'omaga can make the step up then i think that will go a long way to giving us a great pack in the future.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
In my opinion Toomaga is the better player by far but Ogden is solid
To'omaga has the highest ceiling of any of our props at the club imo, his skillset is just massive. He can carry defenders, he can bump off defenders, he can step by defenders, offload, pass at the line...bloke has it all with the ball in hand, it's simply a matter of him handling the step up and doing it all in firstgrade. I also think RFM at prop could be a thing for us next season and he could really give us some spark through the middle.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To'omaga has the highest ceiling of any of our props at the club imo, his skillset is just massive. He can carry defenders, he can bump off defenders, he can step by defenders, offload, pass at the line...bloke has it all with the ball in hand, it's simply a matter of him handling the step up and doing it all in firstgrade. I also think RFM at prop could be a thing for us next season and he could really give us some spark through the middle.
Id like to see rfm stay on the right edge and play 80 most weeks. Him and chn as egde backrowers is a great future for us as they are still very young.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm liking the appointment of Stevie G to Assistant coach.. he is clearly a great man manager and these young weapons get up for him... he will be great for their transition into first grade