Ogden caught with cocaine

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Gus was asked about this weeks ago and he said they weren't being offered deals, this isn't breaking news. I'm pretty sure he said something like we could only offer minimum wage and they could get better deals elsewhere.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
King is a middle forward who has played prop and lock. He isn’t massive though and is more of a versatile type middle forward.
fair enough, i think ogden has had his chance tho, hasnt kicked on. so in with the knew i guess

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ogden's only highlight was smashing Robbie Farrah, hasn't done anything since.

Time to move on and give someone else a go.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
We're probably at the point where almost every decision we make needs to be brutal. I prefer Burns and King.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Neither showed anything to justify a new deal,so I’m sure they’re not surprised by the outcome,good on the club we needed a complete clean out .

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The game has changed so much that big slow props like Ogden are gone.
Max king. Smaller and more mobile with better leg speed is where the future lies.

And Crichton has awful hands.
We had 2 of the quickest props getting around this year and still got regularly destroyed in the middle. Big props still have a role to play, albeit in a reduced role.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The game has changed so much that big slow props like Ogden are gone.
Max king. Smaller and more mobile with better leg speed is where the future lies.

And Crichton has awful hands.
ofc you know Crichton has awful hands :laughing:

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
King is a middle forward who has played prop and lock. He isn’t massive though and is more of a versatile type middle forward.
Runs hard though, was watching some game time on him when he did play with storm and he was always running looking for work and he did look to offload alot when his arm was free. Bit like jack but a better defender than jack. Solid play the ball aswell. Underrated signing glad we didn’t get his brother josh, he fucking sucks.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ogden seems lazy off the field. And it shows on the field. Crichton. Feel would feel a bit hard done by as he done his knee and didn’t get any games this season, he would of featured had he been fit. But even when he did play, didn’t really offer much, and he had 3 seasons with us?

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's left from our 2020 team photo.
Clearing the decks.

Ps. Its escaping me... who is the player under Joe Stimson's right arm? And who is it next to Averillo?

grunta

= dOgGyStYlE =
Reaction score
Clearing the decks.

Ps. Its escaping me... who is the player under Joe Stimson's right arm? And who is it next to Averillo?
Jack Cogger is next to Averillo! Can't figure out who is on Stimsons right arm

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Clearing the decks.

Next to Avo looks like Woolford jnr

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Clearing the decks.

thats what you call a clean out

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t think any player in our squad from the last 2 years could feel hard done by in getting let go. We have won 6 out of our last 44 games ffs.

These blokes have been available for other clubs to sign them since Nov 1 last year.