Official Official Origin Game 3 Teams and Discussion

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I think that the Addo-Carr potential try deserved to at least be sent to the bunker. FFS it was clearly racked out. He got rorted.

Wahesh

Reaction score
What made this win sweeter:
  • It was our home game
  • It was a decider
  • QLD were coming back
  • We did a QLD on QLD!
Haha.

Wahesh

Reaction score
That conversion took FOREVER lol..

Surely Klemmer, Pearce and Saifiti don't back up for Friday nights game.. they'll be enjoying a drink tonight.

Methinks wifey might be late home tonight as she's working out there.
I think Pearce will play. Regardless of who's in who's out, we'll still lose. Fresh off the bye. With no players backing up.

Wahesh

Reaction score
channel 9 really does pick the biggest gronks for their telecast, wtf does gallen have to be there?
Well it's the same reason they pick Thurston for QLD. Gallen is the last person currently retired from Rep Footy who captained the Blues to a series win.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Mbye defending that last try lol
Hahaha my thoughts too. He is not worthy of a Tigers jersey let alone a Maroon one
That just goes to show how much QLD relied on Cronk, JT, Slater and Smithers! Take them out and QLD are nowhere near as dominant. In fact I dare say that last night, Munster played better at fullback then Ponga did.

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
ik this isn’t about the dogs but it might be something positive for most of us I assume are Blues Supporters

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lowe looked fucking impressive

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone think Pearce running around the back of his teammate for last try ws questionable.. usually players hit the ground at NRL after doing that..

Malla

Reaction score
Gerard Sutton has to be the worst ref in the game. Why do we keep going to him? His penalty count in the first half almost killed the game. That flop call on NSW when we put Gagai in the in goal was atrocious.

I wonder what happened in the second half? Surely someone had a word with him. And if so, I would imagine that he is on the chopping block as a top referee.

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gerard Sutton has to be the worst ref in the game. Why do we keep going to him? His penalty count in the first half almost killed the game. That flop call on NSW when we put Gagai in the in goal was atrocious.

I wonder what happened in the second half? Surely someone had a word with him. And if so, I would imagine that he is on the chopping block as a top referee.
It was an absolutely disgraceful performance.

I honestly can’t see a reason why he should be refereeing first grade, other than that there’s not enough referees to replace him (also that his brother is one of the higher ups).

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'd say definitely someone had a word to them at HT. 12 penalty in 1st half vs 2 in second half.

Gerard is safe as houses because his even more corrupt big brother is nrl general manager of elite officiating.

We can only hope that at some stage in the future one Sutton will be done for match fixing. They are a pair of grubs these 2

Malla

Reaction score
I'd say definitely someone had a word to them at HT. 12 penalty in 1st half vs 2 in second half.

Gerard is safe as houses because his even more corrupt big brother is nrl general manager of elite officiating.

We can only hope that at some stage in the future one Sutton will be done for match fixing. They are a pair of grubs these 2
It was hilarious how everyone held him in high regard after what happened on black friday. It's like he has received all these accolades because everyone felt bad for him. I love that now everyone is seeing how absolutely shit he is and how his refereeing influences games way too much.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was a decent series. I think NSW showed a willingness to attack which was great to see. Under Daley they would have tried to defend their lead and we all know how that turned out

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I fell asleep one minute and 29 seconds into it. Woke up with 8 minutes to play..little interest

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
how good is it to see the tide turn the other way. teams are still very even but now nsw have some class players to get them over the line after qld had the same for so long. That was one of the best games ive watched in a while