Official NSW Cup GF Thread - Bulldog v Panther

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This guys a troll. Ignore everything he says. Either tbat or hes actually that stupid. Most likely the prior option though. Funny trolling guy.
Just mediocrity special
The blokes original name was utility half.
Statistically the lowest skilled and paid player on the team

Harry Oz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We were the better team i feel. We go again next year if maybe Potter as coach.
And a n umber of players improved their game over the past few weeks. Has been a good experience for depth players. Topine has really kicked on? And despite being quiet today Alamoti is a better player for the experience as well. Tanner has stood up too.

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s brave of you to comment on here when you don’t understand footy, but the sad reality is doing do only makes you look a fool.

When there’s an overlap the Wonger has to come in. It’s a simple numbers game.
Ok.

I get what your saying sometimes our centers rush in putting wingers in 2 minds, like shchoup did to ado car most of this year but okonbor just does dumb shit every week with and without the ball. If we want to be good again we need to raise our standards. Same goes with your girlfriend flanno low standards

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
M

and bounced off the PAnthers player. That's what I saw. And was this the first time the video was used in the whole game? (I had mute on once Beavis and Butthead started commentating)
Yep first time. Unless of course a couple of those scummy tackles by the Panthers were picked up by the video ref..

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
wouldn't be blaming okunbor for losing us the game.... that kick from wakeham that gave them the 20m tap was horrendous
Fucking Wakam with his last tackle kick option was fucking horrendous, the same high bomb over & over, why didn't try a long-range grubber or something different, mix it up a bit for God sake. Fuck Penrith we should have won this grand final.

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They just made the grand final with 6 regulars that didn’t play cause of injury or first grade
Are you trying to rebuild the nsw cup team to win first grade?
No mate, there are multiple players that need to be moved on as the will never amount to anything in the game and they need to be replaced with quality juniors that actually have the talent to fight for a first grade spot.
A strong junior base/lower grades will help the first grade side achieve greatness for a long period time.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Ok.

I get what your saying sometimes our centers rush in putting wingers in 2 minds, like shchoup did to ado car most of this year but okonbor just does dumb shit every week with and without the ball. If we want to be good again we need to raise our standards. Same goes with your girlfriend flanno low standards
My girlfriend loves my golden gun, baby. She’ll never go back to spud guns again, bang bang.

Ok was great today. Scored two very good wingers tries and was instrumental in our fight back. Just as he was instrumental in winning us the game last week.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Disappointing result but great season from the boys.

Bloody Knockonbor, it's either rocks or diamonds with him. Can score off the high ball but gets caught out of position time and time again in defence.

Can't believe they took that last try off them. It was clearly knocked back from Okunbor onto the Panthers player and even the referee waved his hands to say play on and Topine clearly scored.

Unfortunately, these days the game is ruled by the video referee NOT the on-field referee after being pressured by the entire Panthers pack to have it looked at.

Couldn't imagine Greg Hartley, Kevin Roberts or Bill Harrigan being dictated to by any players! Totally different game and era.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
and bounced off the PAnthers player. That's what I saw. And was this the first time the video was used in the whole game? (I had mute on once Beavis and Butthead started commentating)
Nope, was used a few times.

Malla

Reaction score
No mate, there are multiple players that need to be moved on as the will never amount to anything in the game and they need to be replaced with quality juniors that actually have the talent to fight for a first grade spot.
A strong junior base/lower grades will help the first grade side achieve greatness for a long period time.
I’m just saying give them credit they made it to the grand final
All other teams in the finals for nsw cup has first grade teams in the finals except us. They deserve their credit

Malla

Reaction score
Unless Skelton was injured, they probably should have played him seeing Lume was benched

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m just saying give them credit they made it to the grand final
All other teams in the finals for nsw cup has first grade teams in the finals except us. They deserve their credit
I'm pretty sure the start of my post said I'm giving them credit