Official Goodbye Roy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
This is the official Goodbye Roy thread. This guy will be sorely missed. Him leaving the club like this simply adds to the disappointment of tonight. I love this guy. I will miss him...

He put in 100% tonight, even though he wasn't 100% fit. He tried hard, tackled harder and showed what a true Bulldog is. He was one of the very few.

You will be sorely missed Roy. We all love you as a player and would do anything to keep you. Goodluck next year at Souths. You will definitely lift their team. I will keep an eye on them just because you're there.

Well done on everything you've achieved in NRL so far, with the Bulldogs and individually. Goodluck to you next year and beyond, and Thank You for the memories mate. You will be missed, and never forgotten.

.PARANoIR.

I stole this off Charisma
Reaction score
Hmm. That is most definitely one thing I don't wanna think about tonight.

bullfrog_rip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bulldog for life, Good luck at souths, you are amazing a star and will be sorely missed... sorry you couldnt go out a winner.... you deserved to. and like Manjoon said, "you will be missed but never forgotten"

nikki_luvz_yaz

Waterboy
Reaction score
awww i totally forgot about that at least i got he's sig before he went...we are forgettin bout Nate Myles but hoo gives a stuff

Number13

Management
Reaction score
He deserves a better send off than this!

Roy has been a stalwart for the Club and Souths will be better for having him there.

Onya Roy.

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
This guy is an absolute legend. And I also don't want to think about him leaving. But I thought to get our minds 'off the loss', I'd bring this up..

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Aso was great out there, now i might cry:'(. Nate was pretty ordinary even in the first half.

Asotasi will always be remembered for '05

Cammo

Bulldogs Tragic
Reaction score
Roy has been an asset to the club and it's tough to see him go. I hope he goes well with Souths and with any luck we may see him back in the Blue and White some day.

Thanks Roy, a true champion.

Bitemarks

mmm tasty ear
Reaction score
I am going to miss seeing hm in the blue and white.

that just tops off a horrible night.

Mustang

lol
Reaction score
Roy is a legend i can't believe he is leaving..All the best Roy and thanks for the memories. will always be remembered

PHELPSY

DEEEEEEBO
Reaction score
omg wat a sad ending 4 roy with tonites 2nd half preformance. roy im sure all the boys and fanz thanx u 4 ur outstanding consistant form u have displayed whilst in the blue and white jersey. u will be missed heaps! we love ya u champion. all the best farwell Roy. :(

..shurrup..

Kennel Established
Reaction score
love ya roy..good luck at the rabbitohs- cant see you winning anythin there but its ok:grinning:

shame we didnt win the premiership for you tonight- tears.....

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was just welcoming him back into the side now he's leaving :(:(:(

**** i'm gunna miss him sooooooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhh.

Im depressed!!!!!!! :sleep:

N00b

Kennel Established
Reaction score
go Roy, good luck at Souths, we're gona miss you :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.