Office Stories

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Speaking of a romp at UTS, in my last sem there before I changed unis I was with my ex at the time and we just finished a late night class in building 10 (9:30pm finish)

I was feeling pretty frisky and we decided to get it on in one of the disabled bathrooms, the door and a timer on it if you stay in there too long and calls security for help.

The look on the security personnels face when we both walked out after ignoring him outside asking if something is wrong, he heard it all I bet lmao...
I went to UTS too. Still had my footy body so I used it to my advantage lol good old days lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
That's pretty much an accurate description. The worst was when the VLS (online) backup would turn itself into an MSL backup during the day and we'd have to wait forever for it to finish.

Level 3 IT work - never fun.
That all said... better to have a backup than not at all (and only find out when crypto'd) #thingssmallbusinessesdo

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So I posted this in another thread yesterday - realised it's an office story (of sorts) now lol...

IT industry is nothing but a massive headache. It evolves too quickly, too often. Everyone is after maximising be front-line runners in services and technology. Left it over 4 years ago now and have never looked back - and it's been a good work/life balance since.

I recall the worst experience I ever had in the IT industry. I arrived home on a Friday evening, ready to relax, unwind and enjoy the weekend. Then Nightfalls and... bang!! I get a call from the office. The tape library stuffed up and I needed to go back in and fix it otherwise the weekend backup jobs would've fallen over and I would've copped shit on Monday. I mean I get back overtime and all but FFS I wanted my weekend! What's worse is dealing with the curry munchers over the phone in India whenever you needed to log a service call.

Oh MSL6000... how I DO NOT MISS YOU ONE BIT!!!

I've come to expect more from your office stories than mere talk of work Wahesh. Next time you feel the need to post about something as boring as a computer back up system could you at least say it was pretty or flirtatious.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I've come to expect more from your office stories than mere talk of work Wahesh. Next time you feel the need to post about something as boring as a computer back up system could you at least say it was pretty or flirtatious.
Well Alan, I found that computers are a lot like us humans. You can talk to them nicely in order to get the job done. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't - and when it doesn't, you just give it a smack where it hurts - that usually does that trick :D

Last edited:

Wahesh

Reaction score
I just saw a hot chick in the office eating a banana :weary:

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Caught on several cameras whilst looking for a completely different thing on a work Friday drinks night where one of the male employees leaves 5 minutes before the rest of them do. Waits in a back lane for 5 minutes then joined by two of the leaving female employees. Alll have a cigarette together then go back up to office when everyone else is gone. No cameras in the office but both come out of office 20 minutes later with hair messy, still tucking in shirst ect.?? Don't run that building now now but I've always wanted to know exactly what went down.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Caught on several cameras whilst looking for a completely different thing on a work Friday drinks night where one of the male employees leaves 5 minutes before the rest of them do. Waits in a back lane for 5 minutes then joined by two of the leaving female employees. Alll have a cigarette together then go back up to office when everyone else is gone. No cameras in the office but both come out of office 20 minutes later with hair messy, still tucking in shirst ect.?? Don't run that building now now but I've always wanted to know exactly what went down.
They mated.

Wahesh

Reaction score
So, does anyone have any Christmas Party stories to tell?

Wahesh

Reaction score
Let's get this thread pumping again.

This new Director walked into my area today. She's not the Director of my team, but another team. She had a meeting with my boss today.

STONE THE CROWS.

Talk about a turn on.

This woman was tall (taller than me, probably 190cm), blonde, very polite & bubbly, talkative, powerful but NOT a power-tripper, and was wearing a tight white dress than pronounced her voluptuous figure... I don't know how I held it together, and for a moment there I almost forgot about all the Asian hotties in the office :D

I think I'll be paying her office a very unnecessary visit from time to time... just make up any excuse to see her :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

Best of all... SHE KNOWS MY NAME AND ALWAYS COMES UP AND SPEAKS TO ME EVERYTIME SHE HAS A MEETING WITH MY BOSS :innocent::innocent::innocent:

Wahesh

Reaction score
Let's get this thread pumping again.

This new Director walked into my area today. She's not the Director of my team, but another team. She had a meeting with my boss today.

STONE THE CROWS.

Talk about a turn on.

This woman was tall (taller than me, probably 190cm), blonde, very polite & bubbly, talkative, powerful but NOT a power-tripper, and was wearing a tight white dress than pronounced her voluptuous figure... I don't know how I held it together, and for a moment there I almost forgot about all the Asian hotties in the office :D

I think I'll be paying her office a very unnecessary visit from time to time... just make up any excuse to see her :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

Best of all... SHE KNOWS MY NAME AND ALWAYS COMES UP AND SPEAKS TO ME EVERYTIME SHE HAS A MEETING WITH MY BOSS :innocent::innocent::innocent:
So @Nasheed how do I woo this goddess who comes before me?

Wahesh

Reaction score
A true goddess would let you come first. If she is climaxing before you I think you need to keep searching for a goddess.
Listen dude, your name is NOT @Nasheed. Only he may speak.