Office Stories

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
How'd you find the picture from the Kennel Christmas Party??

Absolute no offence meant here but I think I figured out who everyone is...

@TANK 2.0 @Hacky McAxe @Wahesh @dogluva @Indiandog @CroydonDog @Gotenks @Tuffers @Darciemcd @CaptainJackson @Nasheed @Realist90 @south of heaven @Wolfmother @Boxer Find yourselves :D

View attachment 5480
Bloody hell bro, you got a lot of time on your hands :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

So... I'm the guy with the crown on my head looking at the sexy woman's tits? Not my different to my current job.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Although I am married to a thin Asian woman and not a chubby white one, I don't being the guy in a tuxedo. Like Bond. James Bond.

I generally only take Mrs CD to any sort of function to ensure I have a designated driver.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Although I am married to a thin Asian woman and not a chubby white one, I don't being the guy in a tuxedo. Like Bond. James Bond.

I generally only take Mrs CD to any sort of function to ensure I have a designated driver.
Mate, he's already proved it. Who in Australia has snow outside and have written messages in the snow that kennelers have requested?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Bloody hell bro, you got a lot of time on your hands :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

So... I'm the guy with the crown on my head looking at the sexy woman's tits? Not my different to my current job.
hahahah I couldn't pass up the opportunity .. there was way too much potential there for everyone to have a laugh.

LOL yes ... yes you are... and if you notice Darcie is the dancer (like in cheerleader days!) :grinning:

I knew that :grinning: I was just running out of Kennel couples that I knew to match up at that time LOL

Wahesh

Reaction score
hahahah I couldn't pass up the opportunity .. there was way too much potential there for everyone to have a laugh.

LOL yes ... yes you are... and if you notice Darcie is the dancer (like in cheerleader days!) :grinning:
So Darcie is the untagged sexy Santa? Noice :D

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Ya did !! I noticed it.. I was sussing her out looks like a loose woman to me
Nah she's the ex cheerleader that's joined our forum, and is super chill :grinning:

Wahesh did a big of a minor creeper on her early on, thus then two LOL

No offence Wahesh :D

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nah she's the ex cheerleader that's joined our forum, and is super chill :grinning:

Wahesh did a big of a minor creeper on her early on, thus then two LOL

No offence Wahesh :D
Yes no need to explain I am very aware of the cheerleader on this forum lol