Offically the worst bulldogs team in history

Mike Z

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Officially the worst bulldogs team in history. Dean pay must go. Okay he does not have superstars. But they dont even attempt to do anything creative.

There is no more excuses.. they dont have a game plan or any attaching structures.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
08 team had less talent but they would beat this pathetic excuse for a first grade team.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Officially the worst bulldogs team in history. Dean pay must go. Okay he does not have superstars. But they dont even attempt to do anything creative.

There is no more excuses.. they dont have a game plan or any attaching structures.
Incorrect worst team in 60 years

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definitely the worst since 2008
Some of these guys have there heads else where ,no intensity
No heart only Pom Thompson having a crack and maybe one or two others ,shameful performance all round

TrioBench 1995

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Pays gotta go and take wakeham with him ,worst halfback we’ve ever had fuck him off

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Disagree. Not the worst team.
Worst coached team.
Agree. They are clearly better than the 08 team in terms of talent but are so poorly coached. Jim Dymock is unlucky to lose the gig to this guy.

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if they dont blow up this pile of dogshit team then the NRL i s rigged

Malla

Reaction score
Agree. They are clearly better than the 08 team in terms of talent but are so poorly coached. Jim Dymock is unlucky to lose the gig to this guy.
Yes. Much, much better on paper. We have no direction, I dare say players show up to training and do what they want. No leadership. It’s a farce. Pay needs to go ASAP.
Dymock left to Sharks before Pay came on didnt he? Either way yes if I was Dymock I would be filthy too lol

Malla

Reaction score
Yes. Much, much better on paper. We have no direction, I dare say players show up to training and do what they want. No leadership. It’s a farce. Pay needs to go ASAP.
Dymock left to Sharks before Pay came on didnt he? Either way yes if I was Dymock I would be filthy too lol

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Maybe not the worst team, but definitely the worst playing team.

Rockdog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The problem is, they don’t have any idea how to attack. Or when to off load.
Their only go to attack is through the forwards.
Sad really.
Backs don’t get the ball with any room. Morris boys lapping it up now at Roosters.
Dogs have no idea under pay.
Give the Walker boys a chance and see some flamboyant style.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
don't worry we can still win a few games on the backend of the year and that will increase hope for next year