Not open for further replies.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Noel Cleal said no to Latrell Mitchell and Cameron Munster. Hasler let Damien Cook go. All 3 are playing Origin this year...

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
There's a part of me that wishes there was just 1 more old head in the backs, one of the Morris bros to partner Latrell to help him keep his head up and engaged in the tough periods - a lot of pressure on Maloney

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
There's a part of me that wishes there was just 1 more old head in the backs, one of the Morris bros to partner Latrell to help him keep his head up and engaged in the tough periods - a lot of pressure on Maloney
Agreed. None of our centres or wingers have played Origin before. Josh Morris would've been perfect at right centre. He defends Inglis well and provides experience.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Agreed. None of our centres or wingers have played Origin before. Josh Morris would've been perfect at right centre. He defends Inglis well and provides experience.
Couldn't argue with that but I might have picked Jmoz on the left to defend at centre but attack at wing

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Attacking wise they have strike power right across the park..my only concern is defence..Roberts and Mitchell in the centres and Cook in the middle..might find it a bit tough..but maybe they’ll prove me wrong.. I will say Cook has the potential to be electric out of Dummy half though..sheesh..speed to burn..

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Attacking wise they have strike power right across the park..my only concern is defence..Roberts and Mitchell in the centres and Cook in the middle..might find it a bit tough..but maybe they’ll prove me wrong.. I will say Cook has the potential to be electric out of Dummy half though..sheesh..speed to burn..
Why does Cook's defence worry you mate?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Why does Cook's defence worry you mate?
Firstly I love watching the bloke play..when he’s playing I’m watching.. There’s no doubt his defence has vastly improved..However he gets pushed around a bit after contact..and I’m not too confident with his one on one defence.. He does do well in getting the attacker on his back though.. Anyway I think he deserves his opportunity..another Doggie let go..

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Inglis and Chambers are gonna have an absolute field day... Mitchell and Roberts defence is worse then under 10s yes they can score lots of points between Em but will need to score about 50 points to make up for the tries they let in

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is the best team nsw have named in 10 years. They will tear qld a new one. Only change i would have made is wade graham for cordnor. Id also start jake turbo. Other than that this team is gun. It has everything speed to burn in the backs. Power skill and aggression up front. Smarts in the havles. Goal kicking. They will run qld ragged.

Status
Not open for further replies.