Status
Not open for further replies.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
If I had to choose between Castle, Hessein and Ray Bibs, I'd choose Castle.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
yeah that's the problem these days , people just say what they like and palm it off as fact

yeah just like a lot of people ignore the main message of the conversation and nitpick the irrelevant when they lose the debate.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
yeah just like a lot of people ignore the main message of the conversation and nitpick the irrelevant when they lose the debate.
there is no debate, you've already lost as soon as des wasn't sacked

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
and yet you'll be the first to
jump back on the bandwagon next year

yeah as long as we are not playing des ball, which hasnt really happened in last 4 years, so you are wrong.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Just because Des is a fuckwit and we hate Castle and the board and everything these clowns have done to ruin our club, it doesn't mean we don't support our club. We will all still watch and cheer and criticize all the way to the bottom 4 next year..

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why can't the board and coach have a question and answers evening with paying members?? I would fly over for it

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It now seems apparent that Ray Dib ,at least some of the board and Raelene Castle all think that Des is doing a great job and is the answer to all our problems (which he himself created).

My offer to them is that if their wonder boy Des does not take the dogs to the final four in 2017 (at the very very least) then he (Dib), those board members and Raelene all show the same sort of guts,courage, honesty and decency that Turvey has shown and resign from their positions. Any sort of contract extension talks for Hasler should be binned until the end of the 2017 season or at least until he has proven that he is capable of changing both the team and his performance.

Sadly we all know that their mantra is Self interests first, Self interests second and the club third (and only if it helps one and two) but it would be nice if they had the courage of their convictions and fall on their swords as a TRUE BULLDOG Turvey has had to do.

We, as supporters in return would promise to rejoin as FINANCIAL members in 2018.
Turvey never asked the club to sack Hasler. He asked for the club not to sign a 2 year extention.

He ended up getting what he wanted.

"But if I had to be asked to renew the new two-year contract at this moment I would say, ‘I am sorry, I will have to walk away’.”

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
It now seems apparent that Ray Dib ,at least some of the board and Raelene Castle all think that Des is doing a great job and is the answer to all our problems (which he himself created).

My offer to them is that if their wonder boy Des does not take the dogs to the final four in 2017 (at the very very least) then he (Dib), those board members and Raelene all show the same sort of guts,courage, honesty and decency that Turvey has shown and resign from their positions. Any sort of contract extension talks for Hasler should be binned until the end of the 2017 season or at least until he has proven that he is capable of changing both the team and his performance.

Sadly we all know that their mantra is Self interests first, Self interests second and the club third (and only if it helps one and two) but it would be nice if they had the courage of their convictions and fall on their swords as a TRUE BULLDOG Turvey has had to do.

We, as supporters in return would promise to rejoin as FINANCIAL members in 2018.
The problem with your offer is that it doesn't sit well with what comes first and second - self interest.

A

Alexander the Great

2nd of November they have called for a football club forum to be held.
Will be attending to watch the fireworks.
Trying to post the letter but picture wont upload via the phone app.

Status
Not open for further replies.