Offer to Dib, Board and Castle

Status
Not open for further replies.

rissolerob

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It now seems apparent that Ray Dib ,at least some of the board and Raelene Castle all think that Des is doing a great job and is the answer to all our problems (which he himself created).

My offer to them is that if their wonder boy Des does not take the dogs to the final four in 2017 (at the very very least) then he (Dib), those board members and Raelene all show the same sort of guts,courage, honesty and decency that Turvey has shown and resign from their positions. Any sort of contract extension talks for Hasler should be binned until the end of the 2017 season or at least until he has proven that he is capable of changing both the team and his performance.

Sadly we all know that their mantra is Self interests first, Self interests second and the club third (and only if it helps one and two) but it would be nice if they had the courage of their convictions and fall on their swords as a TRUE BULLDOG Turvey has had to do.

We, as supporters in return would promise to rejoin as FINANCIAL members in 2018.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe they will, maybe they won't.

Unless you are a voting rugby league club member though, it won't make an iota of difference.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It now seems apparent that Ray Dib ,at least some of the board and Raelene Castle all think that Des is doing a great job and is the answer to all our problems (which he himself created).

My offer to them is that if their wonder boy Des does not take the dogs to the final four in 2017 (at the very very least) then he (Dib), those board members and Raelene all show the same sort of guts,courage, honesty and decency that Turvey has shown and resign from their positions. Any sort of contract extension talks for Hasler should be binned until the end of the 2017 season or at least until he has proven that he is capable of changing both the team and his performance.

Sadly we all know that their mantra is Self interests first, Self interests second and the club third (and only if it helps one and two) but it would be nice if they had the courage of their convictions and fall on their swords as a TRUE BULLDOG Turvey has had to do.

We, as supporters in return would promise to rejoin as FINANCIAL members in 2018.
Not entirely true

The sacking of Haslers staff, the proposed KPIs in the contract extension show all is not rosy & the board has reservations about Hasler long term

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

That's something you should put in writing and (unfortunately) email to them directly. Even though they most likely won't read it.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I would appear the damage has been done. Haslers position is now untenable. He should just show some dignity and leave.
The fans, most of the Board, and most players have lost support for him. He is on a hiding to nothing...Just leave.

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

they will never resign, the whole saga was about to save they chairs

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
even if we win the spoon next year under des, the board wonts peak low of Des (specially now considering they have sided with Des in opposition to the club legend) . Infact now this thing has come out in open, i can bet my left nut Des will be given another 2 years extension as the board wouldnt wanna look like geese if they sack des immediately after one year of sacking turvey.

Des will always be remembered as the coach who took us to two GFs in 3 years and made top 8 every year.

thats the stat you keep hearing from pro des camp.

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
football is entertainment and the Bulldogs are not,
If we change our playing style and become a better attacking side, we will win more games therefore we automatically make the top 4 it's wining grand finals we long for !

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
even if we win the spoon next year under des, the board wonts peak low of Des (specially now considering they have sided with Des in opposition to the club legend) . Infact now this thing has come out in open, i can bet my left nut Des will be given another 2 years extension as the board wouldnt wanna look like geese if they sack des immediately after one year of sacking turvey.

Des will always be remembered as the coach who took us to two GFs in 3 years and made top 8 every year.

What about the stats that show how we've declined since 2014 under Des . They're kidding themselves if they think we'll make the Top 4 next year without a go forward or leader .

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What about the stats that show how we've declined since 2014 under Des . They're kidding themselves if they think we'll make the Top 4 next year without a go forward or leader .
making the GF in 2014 after losing 7 games of the last 9 was a dead set fluke and the worst thing happened for Dogs.

If that was Des's genius coaching , we would have gone pass 1st round of the finals in 2013, 2015 and 2016.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
making the GF in 2014 after losing 7 games of the last 9 was a dead set fluke and the worst thing happened for Dogs.

If that was Des's genius coaching , we would have gone pass 1st round of the finals in 2013, 2015 and 2016.
Winning 3 games by one point should of set alarm bells ringing but not for des.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Winning 3 games by one point should of set alarm bells ringing but not for des.

dead set we had so many "ugly" wins over the last period of last 4 years which masked our deficiencies, pathetic coaching and game plan.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
dead set we had so many "ugly" wins over the last period of last 4 years which masked our deficiencies, pathetic coaching and game plan.
My god your signature has me on the feels train.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score

Turvey wasn't sacked lol

Status
Not open for further replies.