Off Contract Forwards - Any Worth Pursuing?

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Both Safiti brothers are inconsistent and not worth over 500k a season.
Which is a very realistic chance of getting him for less than that on the cap considering he’s reportedly on 600k and knights would have to chip in a little if they want to move him on.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Which is a very realistic chance of getting him for less than that on the cap considering he’s reportedly on 600k and knights would have to chip in a little if they want to move him on.
No chance you can get Daniel Safiti for under 500k.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If knights want him gone to redirect funds elsewhere there is. But we can agree to disagree, that’s what forums are for :grinning:
Why would they want to get rid of him? They need more forwards not more backs & he's their best forward .

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Wait now there's only 20 in front of him?

Ah so 20 now
Come back next week boys when it's "theres at least 15 better than him"
We need prop
Prop available
That simple
Anyway it's not worth discussing. Gus would have know this news long before we saw that Saifiti may be available
I first said 20. Then I was asked to list 20 and ended up with 30+. So now I'm rolling with 20-30. It doesn't really matter if it's 20 or 30 the point is that he isn't a marquee middle and when Tiger (e.g.) has potentially 3 middles better than him how is signing D. Saifiti going to make us much better.

Anyways Knights are light in the middle and if they're letting D. Saifiti go it's to go sign another middle that we should be going after instead.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Andddddd D Saf has been selected for the Blues yet again. Origin forward up for grabs and people don’t want a bar of it lmfaoooo

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Andddddd D Saf has been selected for the Blues yet again. Origin forward up for grabs and people don’t want a bar of it lmfaoooo
I didn't know squads were already selected. Also Fittler is picking the team who picked Jacob Saifiti and Tariq Sims last year, and left out JAC. Napa played origin the season before he joined us.

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Take JWH off the list… Roosters miraculously found $$$$$$$ to keep him for another season it’s been announced along with Daniel Tupou

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Take JWH off the list… Roosters miraculously found $$$$$$$ to keep him for another season it’s been announced along with Daniel Tupou
Hang on #1, didn't the Chooks sign Young to replace Twopoos? Plus Lewis Murphy from Wakefield, also a winger?
Hang on #2, didn't the Chooks sign Spencer Leniu to replace JWH?

Please ignore the above, how could I have forgotten the Sombrero.

Always a Bulldog

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If your willing to not care about anyone’s stats then it’s impossible to prove anything if you’re that stubborn and refuse to care. This is the last i speak with you on this because it’s a waste of time. Most people know that D Saf would be a great acquisition
Put unlike us he’s 100% right all the time even when he’s not!

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So what happened here? Not only was he not selected but injury to Jurbo and they bring in TPJ

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
So what happened here? Not only was he not selected but injury to Jurbo and they bring in TPJ
News Media tricked me. They said he was in the likely team