Of the 17 players who played yesterday who do you want to keep for next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
It's always darkest before the dawn!!

Can our team that represents this great club be reborn next season??

Yesterday there was a bad attitude problem.
It looked like they couldn't give a fuck about Penrith scoring.
2nd half only Hoppa was chasing their kicks.
Mybe also, once.

For me from yesterday:-

Hopoate - he always tries.
Bmoz - one more season based on his past performance.
Lee - awful defence but good in attack. 21yo heaps of upside.
Montoya - young has potential.
Jackson - great player.
Klemmer - doesn't get out of 2nd gear for the dogs games but have to keep.
Elliot, Fualolo and the other young forward. But shit they need a lot of skill work.

Bmoz keep.

The rest I seriously don't care who goes.

The team needs more new blood!!
Foran will be great but even he can't turn this ship around alone in the halves. Can Frawely or Mybe step up as his partner? I doubt it.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pretty much agree, there's so much dead wood that needs to be cleaned out. I don't think Bmoz is worth keeping now it's only a matter of time before he loses his pace and it's hard enough carrying Jmoz. They are both on massive coin and we don't get value for money.

LoneWolf

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The team is lacking some serious quality and game breakers ..

Jackson , klemmer , woods will give us quality consistently up front
Foran will straighten us up and give us better decision making and attacking options

Bret Morris the only quality back but useless if we can't get the ball to him and Lee worth persevering with as the positives out weigh the negatives so far

Outside of these players everyone else expendable ..

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Jackson and Elliot only. But every player in our team is dispensable.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The team is lacking some serious quality and game breakers ..

Jackson , klemmer , woods will give us quality consistently up front
Foran will straighten us up and give us better decision making and attacking options
Then Graham And Tolman come on and we get pumped

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Time to clear out.. no doubt Graham's wage is the main issue. Im pretty sure his wage would cover the cap and elliots upgrade.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Jackson, Elliott, Klemmer and Mbye but not in the halves obviously. I wouldn't have re signed Hoppa either, not quick enough. The rest adios!

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So for the people in the know, wtf is going on behing the scenes. We havent showed up for weeks now.
Yesterday was just an Exclaimation point. I wasnt even angry and thats the sad part.

For the topic at hand though.
At this stage
Jackson, Montoya, Hoppa & Elliot . Id even throw in Frawley being young. And somehow convince Reynolds to stay haha. Graham too but he didnt play yesterday.

Minion

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Jackson
Klemmer
Hopoate, play him in the centres -> Lee to the wing - SIGN A FULLBACK FFS
Elliott

Sick of hearing how big our pack is. It's the biggest powder puff pack, overhyped and overweight.
It is powder puff and sadly far too many errors from Kasiano. Is becoming a liability both in attack and defence.

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jackson
Klemmer
Hopoate, play him in the centres -> Lee to the wing - SIGN A FULLBACK FFS
Elliott

Sick of hearing how big our pack is. It's the biggest powder puff pack, overhyped and overweight.
Re fullback - absolutely agree. How is it for all the vaunted talk of getting a rockstar FB, having a clear vacancy there since 2012 AND all these players on the market saying that they only want to play FB, THAT WE HAVE NOT LANDED A SINGLE ONE?!

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Re fullback - absolutely agree. How is it for all the vaunted talk of getting a rockstar FB, having a clear vacancy there since 2012 AND all these players on the market saying that they only want to play FB, THAT WE HAVE NOT LANDED A SINGLE ONE?!
Did we even go after Lolohea?

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Klemmer
Jackson
Elliot
Hopoate as a centre
Fualalo
Montoya

I'd like to see more of Garvey, i reckon is someone can tutor him he would go ok.

The rest are garbage.

froggy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It does my head in the fact that we have salary cap problems for next year.

With the roster we have and the increase in the cap I cannot believe we have cap issues.

This is the biggest mismanagement of a clubs roster since we let Thurston go and kept that bum Anasta.

The size of the broom we need to sweep the joint is huge. We have to get rid of pretty much the whole executive team and start again.

I am afraid that we won't be sweeping the place because the egos at the top want to hold onto their jobs and their perks. This means we are forced to ride the bad times for 2-3 more years and start freshh then. That will obviously takes a couple of years and therefore we are the new Newcastle.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I'd sack Hasler and see how the players play under another coach

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hopoate can fuck off, sure he tries but so does Reynolds as well as Holland, we need players that are good enough to win a comp. Hopoate makes a decent fullback for a team thats willing to finish 7-16 every season, but his not gonna win a premiership as a fullback and I wouldn't pay more than 300k for him as a centre.

Status
Not open for further replies.