Opinion Obviously winning wont change "hypocrites"

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So how you feeling now mate? Enjoying us getting monstered by an equally young broncos team?

Go dogs.

lmfao.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We've had fifteen fucking years to change course!
How much longer is required?
Another decade, a score, perhaps a century or two?
I've seen faster moving glaciers!
While the Andersons and pay are still in control nothing is going to change .

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
And for Mike Z ‘s next kennel party trick.
He will attempt to persuade all Pay sceptics in here just how great a coach he is telepathically....... as his left hand hand will be covering both his eyes , and his right hand middle finger firmly lodged up his ass whilst his keyboard rests between his left testicle and thigh.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Mike Z

Just renamed himself after this performance to Mike Zzzzzzzzzzzz

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Mike Z
Beyondblue.com

I think you're going to need them more than anyone right now.
Word of advice, next time you have an opinion, post it in a thread where it'll get lost amongst hundreds of other posts and if your lucky, people will forget you ever said anything.
Never create a thread whilst you're on your high horse, that shit is like herpes.. it'll come back to bite you in the ass every time.

and just like Meaneys career, you're done!

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Like I said in the game thread I find it amusing that twin dicks and his mates who where so vocal last week handing out sermons to us lesser fans that they are so scarce on game day threads
Go fuck yourselves you deadset Flogs

Go Flogs

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Helps when Sharks & Knights play so bad. Only way we winning games this year

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Like I said in the game thread I find it amusing that twin dicks and his mates who where so vocal last week handing out sermons to us lesser fans that they are so scarce on game day threads

Go Flogs
Thats cause they are the delusional fans, who think simply cheering on and "supporting the team" is enough. No. The hard decisions need to be made.

Only someone who belongs in a mental asylum believes we actually won those two games due being good or improved. Sharks and Knights didnt turn up, they both played like pure shit. But when a team turns up (ahem broncos) we fall apart like the duds we are.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score

Go Flogs
You actually believe that Holbrook would do any better with this group? I’ve never seen this club roll out a weaker crop of 30 than this one. #delusional

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
You actually believe that Holbrook would do any better with this group? I’ve never seen this club roll out a weaker crop of 30 than this one. #delusional
Our 2008 squad is still the worst I've seen in years.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Go Flogs
Club First

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This current crop can definately do better with a better system under a different coach