Social Media Oates

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Gees I hope the Bulldogs don’t take him. We have more to gain looking elsewhere for players. If he’s no good at the Broncos, hard to see him changing. Plus he’s 26 and getting on. Barrett is looking for longer term options for his long term plan. Another one who if he he doesn’t find another club fast and start performing will end up playing in UK.
I’m not saying I want him but lol really 26 is old to you? Lmaoo

bullpup71

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Gees I hope the Bulldogs don’t take him. We have more to gain looking elsewhere for players. If he’s no good at the Broncos, hard to see him changing. Plus he’s 26 and getting on. Barrett is looking for longer term options for his long term plan. Another one who if he he doesn’t find another club fast and start performing will end up playing in UK.
26 is prime time for a footballer

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree about the age thing - for most players, but his form is so up and down and he needs to be more consistent to get signed by another club.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we want to try a big winger in the forward, dont we have one in okunbor?

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mate don't worry this is just another kenneller throwing up an idea no basis to it at all, we wouldn't buy this spud for anything....unless Payne Haas came with him.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck him.... We wanted him and he went on with that crap about players taking unders just to play for the Broncos. I think it was when Bennett was still coach.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The bloke is a pea heart on top of being a flipperhands with ambitions to be a forward but has no engine & cant crack 1st grade at the broncs. Would be a god awful waste of salary cap.
If you put it that way I’d put my money on a 4 year contract at the club :p

Waiting for the media to write an article about out of favour origin player on bulldogs radar now:sweatsmile:

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I would rather keep DWZ but then again I hope DWZ goes asap

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We offered him 800k 12 months ago, how quickly things change
That's ridiculous if the case although wasn't it 2 seasons ago? From memory I think he had some personal connection with the Anderson family which would have been why we pursued him.

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
superb finisher hes great broncos are cursed - but whos gonna set him up wakeham - the fck outta here

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
bad hands, poor lateral movement, not good enough for this Broncos team... no

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We have a younger version okunbor no thanks surplus requirements

Arazern

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Big pass, he is a pussy for a winger he would have no hope in forward pack worse than T-Rex on aggression.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He's a bit out of touch and outta time, and out of his head when skeletor is not around