Number 1 target for 2019 or earlier

Status
Not open for further replies.

iDoggiesFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Manu if anyone but there's no way Roosters will let him go. If the guy fires he could easily be SBW Mk2 (and I'm not overhyping him).
I would compare Manu more to RTS. Freakish footwork and a strong runner of the ball. Not sure how he’d handle the ball playing but could see him carving up at fullback.

Brycycles94

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The winger from Cronulla sioni katoa. I don't know when his contract ends but he will probably debut this year and is a gun and fast as fuck.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The winger from Cronulla sioni katoa. I don't know when his contract ends but he will probably debut this year and is a gun and fast as fuck.
Haven't heard about this bloke..

Apparently faster than Holmes at the club, so that's quick.

Do you reckon faster than Addo-Carr?

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score

Faster that Foxx is a big statement, I do think that was Buzz just talking up his fucking Cronulla Sharks like the cock sucker normally does

Brycycles94

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

He is definitely a flyer that's for sure. Has great strength for his size. Is he faster than addo-carr? Probably not I'd say he'd be up there with with bevan french though. Still alot faster than player we have here and is only a young bloke. I read earlier he might be debuting this season if that's the case would be a great pickup before his price goes up. Also read somewhere some dude on Fox Sports was saying he runs 9.94 meters a second.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I think I read somewhere where he has re-signed with the peptides recently. Maybe wrong but there was something about him recently. He's only a little bloke though.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I think I read somewhere where he has re-signed with the peptides recently. Maybe wrong but there was something about him recently. He's only a little bloke though.
Nope hes a done deal for the Knights and will be their centre next year. Stated its easier for him to be with his daughter on the central coast, also said hes overly greatful for what cronulla has done for him and would love to return to the club in the future

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Nope hes a done deal for the Knights and will be their centre next year. Stated its easier for him to be with his daughter on the central coast, also said hes overly greatful for what cronulla has done for him and would love to return to the club in the future
Wasn’t that Jesse raimen?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
certain it was katoa, may be wrong, ill try find the story to link .
(edit)
yep got my wires crossed, can see why though as there are 2 Sione Katoa's and i was thinking he was the penrtih bloke.
http://www.sportingnews.com/au/leag...ien-cronulla-sharks/wpgrhy2ptc471rg8rnnl8vo6s

Last edited:

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I just looked his bio up and turns out Katoa (sharks) is a chester hills hornet junior

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Latrell Mitchell, Lachlan Coote, Lomax from St George, The tall bunnies kid who played center for Lebanon would do me for backs as long as Cogger is the identified young career half for the dogs. The Morris twins and Mbye if he doesnt work out are the personnel leaving.
The forwards...I would be content to wait and see how 2018 plays out to seee who is the real deal and who isnt. Eastwood is the only one departing

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Wayne Bennett is scared about losing Pangai Jr. See the piece on the NRL website (in refernece to press conference)
Bennett: "he's at the club because of me, i brought him here and he wanted to play under me"...
Money talks and unlce wayne is playing the mind games

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Where's too69u with some good oil about our team?

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I’d honestly cop dogs paying all tolman a deal now for 2018 if he was off our books for 2019
On. I said earlier we had to eat this years pay for him. 2 rounds in its clear as day he is not a bench option ffs. Tualau has to take his spot

gibbobulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ivan Cleary. The tigers have just beat the two teams that smashed us.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The lurker saying maybe a swap with tolman and blake austin

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ivan Cleary. The tigers have just beat the two teams that smashed us.
Yep. Ol dib f@&:ed this one up.. Dymock should have been given a shot as well. Seemed to turn a non performing team around in 2011 pretty damn quickly

Status
Not open for further replies.