Rumour Nu Brown

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was very injury proned back then
He had his chances, played 12 games and couldn’t cement a spot in a very average team. I’m not saying he can’t do a job next season, I just can’t get excited about this signing.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Dean Pay avoided us from the spoon with the worst roster in the NRL in his entire tenure (except 2018 roster wasn’t as bad).

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pay is long gone, shit went downhill when the geniuses signed Hasler years before and that tenure ended the way I expected, kooky **** couldn't even deliver a comp before he arse fucked us into mediocrity.

BUT we have moved on right?? Good times starting next season.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's what his manager would be saying. There would have been no offer from the tigers, just like there was no offer from any NRL club when he finished with the Dogs a few years back.
When he finished with the dogs he injured and out for 18 months.

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rajab looks the most likely purely because he actually plays into the line but he's still a way off being ready for consistent first grade footy. Mahoney in the side should help our halves massively so we could move Averillo back or even Perham as purely runners of the ball. There isn't a whole lot we can do other than pick who trains the best as a combination and go from there. Hopefully we don't just start Flanagan because he's a "traditional halfback", bloke needs to actually run or do something with the ball.
so turning the ball back under to a flat footed forward doesn't count?!?!?

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
Pay is long gone, shit went downhill when the geniuses signed Hasler years before and that tenure ended the way I expected, kooky **** couldn't even deliver a comp before he arse fucked us into mediocrity.

Yeah - it has taken a long time for our club to recover from the damage that c**t Hasler did.

But now some good times ahead I think.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

In saying that tho. Lynn and Pay + co signed and resigned nearly every member of that squad besides maybe a couple all whilst crying salary cap poorness

dogon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Nu Brown added to Bulldogs.com.au photo profiles but still no official statement from the club regards his signing, very strange.
I guess Gus's tweets are all we get.

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nu Brown added to Bulldogs.com.au photo profiles but still no official statement from the club regards his signing, very strange.
We have over 20 player signings and re-signings that need to be announced. I don't really care about it anymore unless they are signed which is clearly seen in our pre-season training pictures.

Bulldoggystyle

Waterboy
Reaction score
Cam Ciraldo confirmed it on James Grahams podcast

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Club hasn’t done a single formal announcement re any of the signings.
Is it because of the salary cap not being announced? Or they aren't bothered. Because i'm pretty sure they 100% can announce it.
Aside from real high profile signings, they are commonly done around the time of lodging the contract with the NRL. There are some games being played between the RLPA and the NRL, maybe this is one of them.

Always a Bulldog