Nu Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nu Brown is absolute junk, and good on to Pay for fucking him off because of his attitude towards training.

Floporan along with Frawley cant cut it at the Bankstown Bulls at the moment.

The most positive sign is we wont see Floporan in a dogs jersey again and frawley who is playing his last year at the club

Still got to get rid of Floppa, Penna & Woods

LONG LIVE THE ANDERSON'S ❤
Brown has played well in NSW Cup. I don’t see how he would be any worse than what we saw from Frawley and JMK yesterday. I miss the days when our biggest issue was Reynolds sideways runs

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Brown has played well in NSW Cup. I don’t see how he would be any worse than what we saw from Frawley and JMK yesterday. I miss the days when our biggest issue was Reynolds sideways runs
Brown has had multiple opportunities in first grade at the Sharks and he was junk

He got a chance here and he could not grasp the opportunity.

If your attitude towards training is " i couldnt give a fuck" there is no room for you in professional sport. It is simple as that.

I know its a hard pill for you to swallow but Reynolds sideways running was not an issue. Our issue was 7 & 9. Anyways we have moved on from Reynolds and its time we move on from the clusterfuck junk we have here ASAP.

If only we could fast forward 2 years from now to blood in young Brandon Wakeham

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I agree, that if your attitude is poor at training, then you don't deserve to be in first grade.. no matter how good you are.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brown has had multiple opportunities in first grade at the Sharks and he was junk

He got a chance here and he could not grasp the opportunity.

If your attitude towards training is " i couldnt give a fuck" there is no room for you in professional sport. It is simple as that.

I know its a hard pill for you to swallow but Reynolds sideways running was not an issue. Our issue was 7 & 9. Anyways we have moved on from Reynolds and its time we move on from the clusterfuck junk we have here ASAP.

If only we could fast forward 2 years from now to blood in young Brandon Wakeham
If Reynolds play was so great the club wouldn’t have needed to throw the farm at Foran. Reynolds was passionate but he definitely has his flaws as a playmaker.
JMK came from the worst team in NSW Cup last year and Frawley has had only a handful of good games despite multiple opportunities. If Brown’s attitude has changed then why continue to exile him? You can’t tell me that you ever want to see the rubbish that was served up yesterday again?

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If Reynolds play was so great the club wouldn’t have needed to throw the farm at Foran. Reynolds was passionate but he definitely has his flaws as a playmaker.
JMK came from the worst team in NSW Cup last year and Frawley has had only a handful of good games despite multiple opportunities. If Brown’s attitude has changed then why continue to exile him? You can’t tell me that you ever want to see the rubbish that was served up yesterday again?
Thats the thing right there. Reynolds was never and never will be a playmaker. He along with Mbye, were forced into something they were not and never will be, as they have limitations like every other player.

Same shit with Frawley & JMK. They have limits and they are very low limits. We are just going around in circles.

We didnt need to throw the "farm" at Foran as it was a choice, a horrendous choice. An experienced and seasoned farmer would never purchase a farm without going through all the processes and tests to see how fertile the soil is and what nutrients are required, if required.

Yesterdays rubbish? Ive been watching the same rubbish for 4 years now and yesterday was a surprise to you?

Nu Brown is a new player at the club and he needs to earn respect from the playing group and coaching staff. The pork chop lacks commitment to training and he is lucky he hasnt been shown the door like Suli.

The success to any winning club and culture is

1. Club first
2. Teammates second
3. Individual third

Follow the processes or fuck off

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Please pull a miracle out for us please we need a full back sos
I hate to say it ... and arm yourself with rotten tomatoes to toss in my direction...

BUT..

I have a bad feeling we will put BMoz there. He'll get injured there, and we'll be back with Hoppa in the #1 jersey, and a centre pairing of Holland and Olive until JMoz is back.

Thus resulting in:
1. BMoz > Hoppa
2. Smith
3. Holland
4. Olive
5. Montoya

Status
Not open for further replies.