Nu Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
What was everyone's thoughts?

I was underwhelmed, but will give him some time to see how he pans out.

That drop ball is etched in my mind though...

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Not worth having in the 17 imo. Be better off carrying another forward and force Jackson to reshuffle if required

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What was everyone's thoughts?

I was underwhelmed, but will give him some time to see how he pans out.

That drop ball is etched in my mind though...
I’ll put my hands up and say I wanted this kid to be in the halves or hooker this year but from what I’ve seen his more a liability then anything good he does. I reckon drop him promote a Lewis or a Cleeland if not injured and see how they go.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bench players as a whole were very average today..

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I’ll put my hands up and say I wanted this kid to be in the halves or hooker this year but from what I’ve seen his more a liability then anything good he does. I reckon drop him promote a Lewis or a Cleeland if not injured and see how they go.
First impressions, I agree, will give him a couple of more games though.

After that, we have to give Lewis/Cleeland a look.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
First impressions, I agree, will give him a couple of more games though.

After that, we have to give Lewis/Cleeland a look.
It won’t hurt to drop him and give someone else a crack this early.. even in our win he did nothing so I don’t see him being there as a great thing. Hope he can prove me wrong if he does stay but our bench needs a reshuffle

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Elliot is a wasted spot on the bench. We need a utility on the bench that can player anywhere, and that is brown. We lack punch off the bench. That's thw biggest concern for us.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Haven't seen enough to make an informed decision yet.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't think we can judge him based on the limited game time he's had, but the question of whether we should have another forward on the bench instead, is a valid one.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Elliot is a wasted spot on the bench. We need a utility on the bench that can player anywhere, and that is brown. We lack punch off the bench. That's thw biggest concern for us.
I'm interested in Leeson Ah Mau and Suaso Sue for next season. Imo they would give us the aggression we lack from the bench... and tbh if Tolman doesn't go to the Sharks, then we could honestly afford to carry him with these two aggressive blokes on the bench. Sounds odd but anything is better than a lacklustre Elliot and unfit Fualalo / Taulau

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hasn’t been great in NSW Cup. Didn’t think he deserved a call up. Would have fathered 4 forwards on the bench or a backline utility like Holland (or someone better if we can snag them) who can play 1-6 in case of injury. Lichaa can play 80. Chances are if we had another forward or a back on the bench today we would have won the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.