NSW Origin game two teams

Hopefully

Waterboy
Reaction score
Quite harsh being critical of Madge he lost a man for 72 minutes.
Remember he was coach when NZ smacked Australia 30-0 only 6 months ago.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The is no go forward with captain plod. How he got selected is a total myth. Blues have perfected the art of losing.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
New South Wales

01. Dylan Edwards
02. Brian To'o
03. Stephen Crichton
04. Latrell Mitchell
05. Zac Lomax
06. Jarome Luai
07. Mitchell Moses
08. Jake Trbojevic
09. Reece Robson
10. Payne Haas
11. Liam Martin
12. Angus Crichton
13. Cameron McInnes

14. Matt Burton
15. Haumole Olakau'atu
16. Josh Curran
17. Spencer Leniu

Queensland

01. Reece Walsh
02. Xavier Coates
03. Valentine Holmes
04. Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow
05. Murray Taulagi
06. Tom Dearden
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Reuben Cotter
09. Ben Hunt
10. Lindsay Collins
11. David Fifita
12. Jeremiah Nanai
13. Patrick Carrigan

14. Harry Grant
15. Moeaki Fotuaika
16. J'maine Hopgood
17. Selwyn Cobbo
Would Best be available to play?

alwaysthesun

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's gonna be hard for Madge to leave Burton out now.. he's such an obvious choice for the bench given you can throw him in just about anywhere. Latrell most-likely grabs that centre spot.

Moey91

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's gonna be hard for Madge to leave Burton out now.. he's such an obvious choice for the bench given you can throw him in just about anywhere. Latrell most-likely grabs that centre spot.
I think fatrell will get it

alwaysthesun

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think fatrell will get it
yeah. Better for us if Burton plays utility than start..

Be interesting to see what happens with the halves... think we might have played Mitch Moses out of a starting jumper today

w00t

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Burton absolutely should get a utility role.

Latrell should be in as well. But tbh NSW ain’t winning this year regardless

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If Madge picks Moses he is even more of an idiot than I first thought.

Halves should be Luai at 7 and Burton at 6.

If Burton is picked as 18th man or a utility role off the bench I will lose it with Madge in an all time RANT on this clown coach.

bcmf

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think the go at Madge is a bit uncalled for. He picked the team on what he wanted to play and what was available. He wanted to play a tough gritty style but ultimately couldn’t execute cause of the send off

I think what you can blame him for, and the coaching staff is the tactical error of leaving hynes on the edge. last year showed you he can’t defend out there and by the time they found the solution it was too late

Hynes not being handle the big stage is something that is slowly being discovered. I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt but I’ve seen enough to get a sense he isn’t up to it at that level. Moses in, which I think was always the case if he was healthy. Burton utility

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think the go at Madge is a bit uncalled for. He picked the team on what he wanted to play and what was available. He wanted to play a tough gritty style but ultimately couldn’t execute cause of the send off

I think what you can blame him for, and the coaching staff is the tactical error of leaving hynes on the edge. last year showed you he can’t defend out there and by the time they found the solution it was too late

Hynes not being handle the big stage is something that is slowly being discovered. I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt but I’ve seen enough to get a sense he isn’t up to it at that level. Moses in, which I think was always the case if he was healthy. Burton utility
Captain plod is his first picked. Fuck Madge.

alwaysthesun

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fairly safe to say Nicho just played himself out of Origin 2... a handful of poor moments in that final 20.. Be interesting to see what happens there.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Rumours that Connor Watson on the bench and Burton fkn 18 again. This shit is a joke, just let him play for us Madge you fkn dumb ****. Watson and Mcinness are the same player. Burton covers many more key positions