Official Nsw Cup trial Team List

Reaction score
I'd hate to criticise the club, but I'm gonna . . . What is the point of the club having a website, if they can't make this stuff available . . .The fans are interested ffs
Have to back this up. Website still has multiple players from last year up, nothing about nsw cup trial and nothing about Hughes resigning yet either? Would love it if were updated more often as a lot of us check it regularly during the lead up to the season looks for news, signings, injury reports etc

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'd hate to criticise the club, but I'm gonna . . . What is the point of the club having a website, if they can't make this stuff available . . .The fans are interested ffs
100% mate, it’s pathetic. I wonder if this is across all clubs or just ours.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ours is one of the worse if not the worst - occasionally they respond to an email highlighting the lack of info by adding the mentioned info.
digital@bulldogs.com.au
So they respond by giving u a separate address to email concerns??? Ridiculous, Gus has time to respond to all the requests on social platforms, yet someone from admin can’t even address email.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Have to back this up. Website still has multiple players from last year up, nothing about nsw cup trial and nothing about Hughes resigning yet either? Would love it if were updated more often as a lot of us check it regularly during the lead up to the season looks for news, signings, injury reports etc
Exactly right otherwise we have to click on the gutter media who bag us to try and find out whats going on when we don't want to support their tripe.

Or else "hound" Gus on Twitter X.

The club need to get with the times and start promoting themselves, and our players, on our own site, that we DO want to promote as fans.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Exactly right otherwise we have to click on the gutter media who bag us to try and find out whats going on when we don't want to support their tripe.

Or else "hound" Gus on Twitter X.

The club need to get with the times and start promoting themselves, and our players, on our own site, that we DO want to promote as fans.
Iv basically given up trying to get the club to communicate with the general fan base - occasionally they have put things on website after an email requesting - the email below may be the most likely if they were to be bombarded with emails asking for website content to be kept up to date

digital@bulldogs.com.au

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Iv basically given up trying to get the club to communicate with the general fan base - occasionally they have put things on website after an email requesting - the email below may be the most likely if they were to be bombarded with emails asking for website content to be kept up to date

digital@bulldogs.com.au
Will send off a request :grinning:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Line speed slow. Pennies there to meet us at kick reception.
Perhaps passed too soon.