Nsw Cup Round 24

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Pangai is massive for cup this weekend.
Big game and its on Nsw cup web site/ Facebook.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Who's the new No 13?
Is he any good??

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can't finish any higher than their current position of 3rd. I don't see how him playing for one game helps their finals run
We need to hold our spot in 3rd, 4th and 5th play a sudden death semi. The loser of 2nd v 3rd plays the winner of 4th v 5th.1st will play the winner of 2 v 3 after having the week off for finishing minor premiers

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I get a feeling he will have a dummy spit for being dropped!

If he cant put an effort in during any first grade games why is he going to try hard in NSW cup?

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Heres a funny thought. A few on here have talked about going to Henson Park on Saturday to watch the Cup game against the Jets. Could you imagine if the Dog Army all agreed to go to the game...? :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dogs can only stack the first NSWcup semi, while NRL team is still playing.
Really ? I would have thought people like Kiraz and Patolo would be eligible . And a few others. What's the criteria for players to play NSW cup ?

dogon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Really ? I would have thought people like Kiraz and Patolo would be eligible . And a few others. What's the criteria for players to play NSW cup ?
Kiraz might qualify with 9 NSWCup games this year but Patolo no with only 3 games, rule used to be grade where the majority of games played.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Kiraz might qualify with 9 NSWCup games this year but Patolo no with only 3 games, rule used to be grade where the majority of games played.
last year rules you have to have played equal or more games in NSW Cup if your team is not in the finals. therefore KIraz definately not available.