Nsw Cup Round 21

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Anyone know why Stuckey didnt play yesterday?

dogon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hard for NSW cup now with half the team they started the year with in first grade lol
And Morrin, Casey, Skelton & Harrison extras at Bundaberg & injuries & suspensions to Billy T & Stuckey etc

Malla

Reaction score
And Morrin, Casey, Skelton & Harrison extras at Bundaberg & injuries & suspensions to Billy T & Stuckey etc
Yep

You would think they prioritise NSW cup with semis around the corner and the top of the ladder being so close

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What was the scoreline?

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Carr is a left winger so he’d be scoring on Okunbor not Lumelume
Ahh yep I see that now from the highlights.

How far out of position can one guy be! Ironic given that Tom Carr was once a winger for us, and let go due to injuries.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
How did Ava go? Been missing his size in FG.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
How did Ava go? Been missing his size in FG.
He'd be really handy on the bench right now, always there for a strong carry and offers good first up contact in defence. I'd definitely slot him in if he's fit enough. Here's his stats from the game.

40 minutes
12 runs for 129m
1 try
1 try assist
6 tackle breaks
20 tackles
1 missed tackle

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Alamoti - first game back 194 run metres one try one try assist - and can pass the ball!
Only a matter of time until he debuts, just needs to stay on the field and work on his decision making so he doesn't turn out to be another Lomax trying to flick pass every play.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
He'd be really handy on the bench right now, always there for a strong carry and offers good first up contact in defence. I'd definitely slot him in if he's fit enough. Here's his stats from the game.

40 minutes
12 runs for 129m
1 try
1 try assist
6 tackle breaks
20 tackles
1 missed tackle
Good looking stats, I like the idea of Ava and Patolo on the bench if Thompson still out. Good size, should be less of a drop off from Vaughn and King.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Good looking stats, I like the idea of Ava and Patolo on the bench if Thompson still out. Good size, should be less of a drop off from Vaughn and King.
Patolo needs to drop back to reserves, he's missed too much footy and just needs to get quality minutes under his belt to finish the year.

I'd like to see a bench of Ava, Thompson, TPJ and Skeleton. Topine can cover hooker and Skelton the backs. A lot more power in that bench.