Official NSW Cup Rd 4 - Bulldogs vs Warriors

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Warriors are a totally diff side. They smashed us playing shit footy. So we better be up for it or they can produce a big score line

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Agree but give Karl some time he’s been here 5 mins. With Reed at 9 it can work.
I'll give him time but others are talking about throwing him in now

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Boys get the win in NZ. Terrible stadium mt smart, games always looks better on Aussie soil lol.

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had enough ball to score two tries to equalise alas the ghost of Baz said boo

FG please break the Wah hoodoo
I think that’s what happens when team is changed at the last minute and halves come on at half time. But it’s the nature of the game in nsw cup. Defence needs to be better regardless.
I think Warriors will win NSW Cup. They have a monster side.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
A few players cost us that game today, and should realistically never play NSW Cup again.
Abit dramatic!
Ill give you a good reason why we lost- the ref!! Plus Morrin,Topine,Tanner and Skelton missing.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Abit dramatic!
Ill give you a good reason why we lost- the ref!! Plus Morrin,Topine,Tanner and Skelton missing.
Yeah but Hoffman and Montgomery directly cost us a few tries by shooting out of the line, gifting Warriors overlaps.

You can't do that against decent sides.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Watching the replay as i missed most of the game. Reece Hoffman is easily our worst outside back at the club. Has a lot of errors in him and defensively poor. Josh Reynolds looked super weak defensively and looked very slow and tired, baffles me some think he should be playing 7 in firsts. Made a horrible read for the Warriors first try. We made shit tons of errors, had such a good start and we never looked the same after Casey’s embarrassing fuckup at the drop out. Zac Montegomery not good. Karl was good in contact defense, never really got many touches of the ball because Reynolds and Gray were being hogs